Hey is it time to talk Uni's

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Just found out the reason for the black jersey The Miami game will the induction of Sapp,Irvin,Lewis,Reed,Taylor into their ring of honor. Man it will be nice to run all over them that night.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Just found out the reason for the black jersey The Miami game will the induction of Sapp,Irvin,Lewis,Reed,Taylor into their ring of honor. Man it will be nice to run all over them that night.

What is the connection between these guys and black jerseys though? None ever played in black that I know of. Hokie.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
What is the connection between these guys and black jerseys though? None ever played in black that I know of. Hokie.
No real connection. I think it is just a night game / ceremony and the thought would be let's try something different. There isn't just one uni that all those guys wore since that group spans a number of years.

Stray Dog THA GAWD

Jolly Good Fellow
Home :
White Lid
Gold Shirt
White Pants

Home Alt :
Gold Lid
Gold Shirt
White Pants

Away :
Gold Lid
White Shirt
Gold Pants

Away ALT :
Gold Lid
White Shirt
White Pants

Then of course we could still go all white.

Give me Home Alt and Away all day. I've wanted a gold jersey to wear for years, but they've never made one I like.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Not the best. Lol. Schools like that need a gimmick uniform though. I think no matter who we end up with I think we stay pretty "plain and traditional" with a special uni we pull out for bowl game, white out type game or championship games.

I'm still hoping for adidas though....

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I don't understand why we can't get something as simple as a uniform right. Tech doesn't need a gimmick-y uniform. Updated? Yes. But traditional. Maybe one trick uniform for special games, but please Lord not the Green Leprechaun one Notre Dame wore. (Probably the ugliest uniform I've ever seen!)

And while they are at it ... update the merchandising program. Or at least have a professional one.

Personally, I like what Nike has done.

Whatever, please do NOT build infinity pools, cabanas, water parks, or any other nonsense to sell tickets to BDS. Just focus on a winning team and solid game day experience.