Hey is it time to talk Uni's

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
We wore the 2014 Gold jerseys in the 2016 bowl game w 2015 pants... wore 2015 jerseys for the opening game of 2016 in Dublin with 2015pants. I'm guessing whatever they have left in the locker room. Maybe practice jerseys. We wear 5 year old uniforms for spring games. I don't see Russell putting any effort into 2017...

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Yea, I'm not counting on anything great from RA. The bowl game and the season opener in Dublin were a joke. The unis in the games between were actually pretty good but we seem to come out looking like a high school team in high profile games.

Without football I think I have watched every Tech film on youtube. These are my favorite uniforms BTW.

Boy, some great names from the past there.....Jeff Ford, Smylie Gebhart, Jack Williams, and, of course, Rock Perdoni. A few more too that I heard but can't remember now. AWESOME team, especially on D, and what a play on that intercepted flea-flicker. SO SWEET !!!

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope they last years white jerseys with gold pants. Those were the best looking uniforms in football.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
We should definitely make it a farewell tour of post 2007 debacles. Start with the '08 bowl eye-burning blue on gold, then march thru the the random shoulder stripes, and finish out the year with every bubble wrap combo they can come up with.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
It doesn't really matter to me what the team wears in the opening game. However, in order to send a message to both the SEC and ACC, I want the entire coaching staff to wear those tech_wreck47 t-shirts that says: "GT Football-Cut Blocking since 2008."

That should get into the psyche of the entire Vol nation and team.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Never seen a recruit wear these uniforms before - friend of mine says we never wear the jerseys they put the recruits in though.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Never seen a recruit wear these uniforms before - friend of mine says we never wear the jerseys they put the recruits in though.

We wore those 2015 vs. VT

IMG_1137.JPG