Hey is it time to talk Uni's

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Butt *** ugly....I'm kinda surprised I'm the first to say so....and Miami in black? That's just some hokie dumb :poop:

Gotta disagree. Those are nice!!! Traditional unis but just enough flare to keep things interesting !!!

IMG_1350.JPG

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Gotta disagree. Those are nice!!! Traditional unis but just enough flare to keep things interesting !!!

View attachment 2671

Afraid their kids are going to be super jacked about those unis.

But I am more concerned that, if you count ut, we will have played a majority of our home games by the end of September. Can not afford any mistakes out of the gate. Thank goodness season is here!

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I've never seen Miami in black...how is that traditional? Did I sleep through an era where they wore black?

I'm definitely an old fart though. Not a fan of the other above posted unis either.

Jersey in itself is traditional back from the 80s to Butch Davis days. The flare is the black

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
The look of the UM jersey ain't horrible, not a fan of the green sleeve stripe, but that's minor. But them in black is just hokie. "We wearing black so we are tough bad dudes"...hokie.

Those green jerseys...right color but that chicken wire pattern is about as bad as our bubble wrap was.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion, but I actually liked the gold jerseys we wore vs Wake in 2010. Also, I like the honeycomb helmets. My ideal combo would be:
Home - standard gold helmet, white jersey, white pants - alt white helmet, gold jersey, white pants - alt alt all whites
Away - standard gold helmet, white jersey, gold pants
warrior_medium.jpg

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't the new Miami stadium have some kind of "awnings" over the seating areas? I wonder if they'll be able to fill it half to capacity like the good old days.
It does,but covers 90-95% I'm sitting on row 1 in the end zone, so I'm sure that I will not be covered. They dropped the number of seats with the remodel

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
It does,but covers 90-95% I'm sitting on row 1 in the end zone, so I'm sure that I will not be covered. They dropped the number of seats with the remodel

Nice! Great position to give our players dap when they score TDs...of which there should be plenty.