Hey is it time to talk Uni's

Stray Dog THA GAWD

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't want anything crazy, just gold shirts and hats (with white GT and nothing else, except for what I mention below), and white britches with gold piping. If we partner with Nike, I hope they finally standardize the colors (I've ordered official "gold" GT gear through the mail that ended up being light green).

Also, I'd like an alternate helmet for throwback nights with the old "wasp" from years ago:

69093841974.gif

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Some on here don't like Adidas, but they've really stepped up their uniform design game. I'm tempted to say they're on par with Nike in terms of designs and quality. Nike has started to shy away from the really bold designs to compete with UA, but they do experiment with Oregon for obvious reasons.

I'd be happy if we ended up with Adidas. They are really starting to make a bigger push, and you can tell they're taking design and quality seriously. I think they would be a great partner with GT...though I think GT admins and coaches are probably hoping that Nike comes strong to the table.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I won't mind all blue, white or gold uniforms. It's popular to have one color. I just hope we keep the same shade of blue and gold and dont have a millions different ones. I think some matte blue helmets would be cool.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
From past comments it seemed like on the last todcast they were going to announce something about the uniforms but it didn't happen. I wonder why that is? and if we have now signed but they are waiting to tell on the next todcast?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Blue is not one of our primary colors. I have never heard any indication that the kids might want it. As much as I want gold to be used, I don't want to see any all gold uniforms either.
Yea I'll be honest I'm not to sure about the all gold now that I think about it. I would like all white or blue though. I've heard people say that blue, at one point was a primary color though? The guys liked the blue uniforms from the orange bowl and most kids like uniforms that are all one color Imo that's why I say they would probably like all blue. They don't care much about primary colors probably. JMO.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Home :
White Lid
Gold Shirt
White Pants

Home Alt :
Gold Lid
Gold Shirt
White Pants

Away :
Gold Lid
White Shirt
Gold Pants

Away ALT :
Gold Lid
White Shirt
White Pants

Then of course we could still go all white.

Yea I'll be honest I'm not to sure about the all gold now that I think about it. I would like all white or blue though. I've heard people say that blue, at one point was a primary color though? The guys liked the blue uniforms from the orange bowl and most kids like uniforms that are all one color Imo that's why I say they would probably like all blue. They don't care much about primary colors probably. JMO.
Blue has never been a primary color at Tech. The primary colors have always been white and old gold. Until the 1980s or 1990s, black was used as trim and was, in fact, the jersey color for the black watch team. Dodd occasionally used blue jerseys, but nor on any kind of regular basis. Blue jerseys cropped up again under Curry and later under Ross. It was during one of those times that blue was made an official tertiary color. I can't remember every game, but I don't think blue jerseys were ever used by O'Leary or Gailey, but I can't swear to that. Blue pants or blue helmets have never been used, nor should they be IMO.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Home :
White Lid
Gold Shirt
White Pants

Home Alt :
Gold Lid
Gold Shirt
White Pants

Away :
Gold Lid
White Shirt
Gold Pants

Away ALT :
Gold Lid
White Shirt
White Pants

Then of course we could still go all white.

Everything you said but reversed. Love white at home. Especially all white. Which I believe CPJ like, too.