Has Georgia Tech Football entered the Bill Lewis Era part II?

Is Geoff Collins the next Bill Lewis

• Yes

Votes: 70 23.6%
  • No

Votes: 226 76.4%

• Total voters

Milwaukee

Banned
It cracks me up how when Johnson had the three win season, you guys said it was a result of the 'scheme' or the high school offense and yet, today's dumpster fire is the result of injuries.
Believe me, I get it! You guys screamed, 'we don't want a football coach! We want a guy who talks a big game and makes the media laugh. We want someone that makes us feel good.'
Well, you got it! VPI FORTY-FIVE - Bill Lewis II ZERO! WOOHOO! Good riddance to the stylized offense!

Well thought out post. Thanks for coming by bud.

Greenjackets

Georgia Tech Fan
You have to ask yourself where is the ceiling and where is the floor ? Clearly the floor is much lower, what is the ceiling ? 7,8, or 9 wins on occasion ? Likely 3 wins this year, so if we get 6 wins next year do we think the team has turned the corner ?

I do appreciate that the players play hard. It’s unlike past years but I think the effort these coaches get is offset by their lack of competency particularly on offense.

Last edited:

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
You have to ask yourself where is the ceiling and where is the floor ? Clearly the floor is much lower, what is the ceiling ? 7,8, or 9 wins on occasion ? Likely 3 wins this year, so if we get 6 wins next year do we think the team has turned the corner ?

The ceiling is 8-4, or about the same as Auburn. Who is getting their clock cleaned by UGAG.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I guess this will get deleted as well.

Paten-Fraude has to go...he is awful. Beyond awful.

He has had time with these players to develop a plan...he has zilch. We have been shut out for what 20 quarters now?
Coach p maybe , but Collins no
Sucky year as was expected , horrible that we regressed today
But I'm.giving Collins till next year to get this right

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

Well, the coaching staff should be embarrassed. In 2015 when we had terrible injuries, we were still competitive. But, just to point out the OL we’ve lost 4 of our top 7 linemen (Lee, Cooper, Braun, Morgan). And many of the others have missed a lot of time being injured. (Hansen, Minihan)

Scubapro

Banned
This guy has led us to two shut outs this year and multiple scoreless quarters...draw your own conclusions

At Least Bill Lewis' team waited a year to quit

well...it will be fun to listen to Pnut make excuses and have collins say it was a battle and the biggest rebuild of all time

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
It cracks me up how when Johnson had the three win season, you guys said it was a result of the 'scheme' or the high school offense and yet, today's dumpster fire is the result of injuries.
Believe me, I get it! You guys screamed, 'we don't want a football coach! We want a guy who talks a big game and makes the media laugh. We want someone that makes us feel good.'
Well, you got it! VPI FORTY-FIVE - Bill Lewis II ZERO! WOOHOO! Good riddance to the stylized offense!
Not happy with what’s happening here , but one of the reasons we’re struggljng is cause PJ went after the same caliber football players that middle Tennessee , UAB & furman were going after

Scubapro

Banned
Not happy with what’s happening here , but one of the reasons we’re struggljng is cause PJ went after the same caliber football players that middle Tennessee , UAB & furman were going after
Yeah...keep blaming PJ...he never got ***** slapped like this...so when is it Collins' fault?
Next year...the year after that?
Hey...how about now

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Sorry I forgot...not hearing the money down on the intercom made me forget for a minute

Aight bud, time to have a bud and chill. Poor coaching, poor execution, and poor recruiting for 11 years. If we toss Pnut, we’ll be okay in a year or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk