Has Georgia Tech Football entered the Bill Lewis Era part II?

Is Geoff Collins the next Bill Lewis

• Yes

Votes: 70 23.6%
  • No

Votes: 226 76.4%

• Total voters

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
My #1 take away from last game:

Georgia Tech was not ready to play: any team that comes out and has a delay of game on their very first play, at home, has a serious coaching problem. Completely and totally undisciplined.

IMHO we have entered into the Bill Lewis Era Part II......Watching his presser from sums up how I feel about Coach Collins. He looks like the guy who spent his life applying for his dream job and then when he got it was sorely unprepared for it - like a dog chasing a car who then catches one. What do you do now ?

There's zero excuse for a delay on the first snap. Zero. Telling us constantly how we are getting better in all phases of the game every day ? C'mon. You're in the 10th game and this was our worst performance - I say that over the Citadel game because we've had 6 more games and additional weeks of practice. If we have a process to improve, we aren't seeing any results. The other ACC games (Miami, Pitt, UVA) I think say more about how bad the ACC is this year. We are likely to get one win (barring NCST pulling a GT on Thursday night) in a historically bad conference.

I get that he has to try to stay positive and there's no doubt the injuries hurt (although I thought our strength and conditioning was supposed to make our players "elite"), but the last game was an embarrassment on a new level.

"I don't care about results, I care about Process." I'm a GT fan - I don't expect National Championships and yes, process matters. Recruit good people, get them educated, don't embarrass the school - but results do matter, and sorry Coach, your results are a disaster in year 1.

incidentally, thanks for quoting my comment on The Athletic

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
The previous regime couldn't be bothered to drive around metro ATL on the recruiting trail, according to numerous HS coaches interviewed since PJ quit. Not sure what "more money" would've done. It's a lazy excuse that supports the anti-GC agenda.

If you are intimating the "anti-GC agenda" as being pissed off about a 2 win season, then yes there is an "anti-GC" agenda.

Are you even OK with the performance this season?

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
If you are intimating the "anti-GC agenda" as being pissed off about a 2 win season, then yes there is an "anti-GC" agenda.

Are you even OK with the performance this season?

no, I'm intimating there are fans that are pissed that CGC isn't PJ.

I don't know of any fans "OK" with this season, do you?