Has Georgia Tech Football entered the Bill Lewis Era part II?

Is Geoff Collins the next Bill Lewis

• Yes

Votes: 70 23.6%
  • No

Votes: 226 76.4%

• Total voters

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
You can't put this on PJ so quit with the recruiting quips...but hey sit back and enjoy the modern offense

It’s not PJ. We need a new locker room. A new indoor facility. A new set of offices for the AD. A new big screen tv. A karaoke machine. Free soda. That’s what we need. It’s not the coaches fault.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm not reading through this thread so if someone said his already then I agree.

But FIRE Patenaude! He's trash, I like our coaches except for him. For every good play call he has, he calls 3 bad ones.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
It cracks me up how when Johnson had the three win season, you guys said it was a result of the 'scheme' or the high school offense and yet, today's dumpster fire is the result of injuries.
Believe me, I get it! You guys screamed, 'we don't want a football coach! We want a guy who talks a big game and makes the media laugh. We want someone that makes us feel good.'
Well, you got it! VPI FORTY-FIVE - Bill Lewis II ZERO! WOOHOO! Good riddance to the stylized offense!

I didn't scream anything lol.

PJ quit on his own accord. And 2015 was mostly the result of massive # of injuries.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
It’s not PJ. We need a new locker room. A new indoor facility. A new set of offices for the AD. A new big screen tv. A karaoke machine. Free soda. That’s what we need. It’s not the coaches fault.

Any notion why CPJ quit the same year we got the new locker room?

tsrich

Ramblin' Wreck
Some people are reinvigorated when some investment happens. I think CPJ was just tired and the team wasn’t going to get significantly better.

The scoop from the AA was they were glad he did.
I guess the next few years are going to tell us whether or not the AA knew what they were doing So far we are making Johnson look like a legendary coach

GTFLETCH

Banned
I believe we have made a mistake in coaching. First the Citadel loss and now a shutout for the first time in 22 years. Is this really how you build a program? We needed to find a more experienced coaching staff.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
upload_2019-11-16_21-55-6.jpeg

Looks like we can add CGC to the juice crew. Glad he is smiling down 45-0 but that was embarrassing. I guess he is having a ball getting destroyed. I feel bad for the Sr. to have your last season end up like this. Really glad Parker got out and is not having to go through this :poop: show.