Has Georgia Tech Football entered the Bill Lewis Era part II?

Is Geoff Collins the next Bill Lewis

• Yes

Votes: 70 23.6%
  • No

Votes: 226 76.4%

• Total voters

GT_EE78

Banned
I just got home from Atlanta, so I don't know if this has already mentioned this or not, but when a team gets a delay of clock penalty ON THE FIRST OFFENSIVE PLAY OF THE GAME, that, my friends is coaching. And it was all downhill from there.
Since you've been to games this year i'll ask you (not trying to veer off-topic but i don't want to create a thread for it). Are three dollar bills at the games with our coaches picture?? ( I thought that was a joke but have seen so many images of it i really don't know)

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Since you've been to games this year i'll ask you (not trying to veer off-topic but i don't want to create a thread for it). Are three dollar bills at the games with our coaches picture?? ( I thought that was a joke but have seen so many images of it i really don't know)

I haven’t personally seen them at the games (I sit in a similar section to supersize), but apparently they (the bills) are/were given out to the student sections. Either at the beginning of the season, or possibly an ongoing thing.

GT_EE78

Banned
I haven’t personally seen them at the games (I sit in a similar section to supersize), but apparently they (the bills) are/were given out to the student sections. Either at the beginning of the season, or possibly an ongoing thing.
Thanks, i've seen video of some gun looking thing spewing out what appeared to be monopoly money but never imagined that anyone would deliberately put our coaches pic on a three dollar bill or that such would even be allowed. It's not positive marketing. At least it doesn't sound very widespread , guess it's just a student thing,oh well.

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks, i've seen video of some gun looking thing spewing out what appeared to be monopoly money but never imagined that anyone would deliberately put our coaches pic on a three dollar bill or that such would even be allowed. It's not positive marketing. At least it doesn't sound very widespread , guess it's just a student thing,oh well.

Photo from Twitter from yesterday’s game where students had thrown the “money” onto the field in disgust:

32902dcda3c57956f289e026091c0a32.jpg

I have never seen them in the past and, to be honest, I have not SEEN them this year, although I have heard about them.

Animal02

Banned
Especially a three dollar bill......if it was officially done......major Blunder.......if it is a student thing....that is another story.

WrongShadeOfGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Photo from Twitter from yesterday’s game where students had thrown the “money” onto the field in disgust:

32902dcda3c57956f289e026091c0a32.jpg
What a joke of "reporting" that is. Students throw them in the air on every big third down (money down). Some of them are bound to end up on the field. KQ is just lazy with his "reporting" and wants to push some agenda of discontent amongst the student body.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
CDP is indefensible. Our offensive troubles are not entirely explained by personnel or scheme changes.

Sec fans seem to be pretty effective at campaigning against Assistant Coaches. What are the effective tactics besides complaining? Does anyone know if CGC’s contract gives him final say on coaching staff? To what degree could T Stan influence?

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Write T Stan and explain to him that there’s no excuse for such an inept offensive showing with the over performing Oline play we’ve had.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Ya'll want another transition year? I am sure they will look at different changes that can be made schematically in the offseason, but discussion of any staff changes would be after next year, I would think.

Deleted member 2897

“How can we campaign against him?”

You’re not doing this fan thing right. CGC and TStan will make the hiring and firing decisions. Please don’t try and undermine the team.

motynes

Jolly Good Fellow
He seems obsessed with 12 personnel out of the shot gun. He is obsessed with the TE. This offense is so boring. I went to law school at Ole Miss so I watch them a great deal. Like probably everyone, I watch a decent amount of SEC football. LSU’s transformation has been amazing. OM is making the most out of the talent they have. They ran all over LSU despite being our talented. LSU’s offense is truly unstoppable. And this is with a QB and offense that looks not so good last year. I certainly agree, good defense requires superior talent. Great offensive minds get it done with inferior talent. There isn’t that much of a talent gap on offense. We might not have enough to win. But we certainly should be much, much better than this putrid performance that have come from this guy.

Deleted member 2897

Do you not think fan bases and boosters force ACing decisions?

I didn’t say it doesn't happen (pardon the double negative). I said I don’t think we should be working to try and undermine anybody. Others are free to think differently. I just think that’s bad form. Especially when we are down a couple dozen scholarship players, including 4 of our top 7 OL from last year.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
Ya'll want another transition year? I am sure they will look at different changes that can be made schematically in the offseason, but discussion of any staff changes would be after next year, I would think.
Changing OCs does not equal wholesale change. There’s a way to run a modern spread offense without putting your personnel in positions they can’t win. There’s a way to do it without changing QBs 3 times per game.