Graham Academically Ineligible

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
When I was in school, the players always got first choice of the "easier" profs, a huge advantage, plus first class tutoring. Still does not make it easy with all the hours they expend on FB, but does make it doable. I imagine it is still the same today.
I had a drawing prof tell me that when Maxie needed to pass a drawing final to stay eligible for a bowl game, he told Maxie to draw a cube and that would get him a passing grade. His point was that they could no longer do things like that, but some profs still had the latitude to help the players by easing up on finals.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk
And to add to that story, I had taken 101 drawing and hated it so much I postponed taking 102 until my junior year. By then they changed course to 113 and 114 and I had to take both of them. In 114, my prof was also my prof for junior mechanics, and he asked what I was doing in 114. I told him I was a ChE major and hated drawing. He told me not to worry, he would not fail me because I did not need this s**t! True story and I agree with 33, it ain't as hard as some of you make it out to be for our players, and we don't need to discuss it on a football board! Satisfy your egos some other place for the good of our program.

Animal02

Banned
And to add to that story, I had taken 101 drawing and hated it so much I postponed taking 102 until my junior year. By then they changed course to 113 and 114 and I had to take both of them. In 114, my prof was also my prof for junior mechanics, and he asked what I was doing in 114. I told him I was a ChE major and hated drawing. He told me not to worry, he would not fail me because I did not need this s**t! True story and I agree with 33, it ain't as hard as some of you make it out to be for our players, and we don't need to discuss it on a football board! Satisfy your egos some other place for the good of our program.

B.S and more B.S. simply because you did not find it hard has no bearing on how difficult it is. Have gone to more than one school, there is no comparing the academic toughness at Tech. Having a wife that is a professor at a B10 school and seeing first had what students get away with compared to Tech is another. And as for what can be discussed here.....more B.S.

Remember him well also.....AJC was not the only place he was banned.
I didn't know that you posted on those blogs? Did you use the same name you have now?
AJC actually banned him at least 5 times, and he kept coming back under new names, and, I assume, new IP addresses. He was probably a significant reason for the AJC closing blogs to only paying customers.

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
that lab was for a friggin EARTH SCIENCE class

Our so -called "STEM CORE" is 2 semesters of Earth Science and 2 Math classes (Finite Math & SURVEY of Calc), BTW these aren't even accepted for GT's Engr-CompSci-Math-Science Majors, only for Business & LMC & HST which is what 90% of our scholly FB players major in

I wish board Mods would limit the misinformation about GT's tough academics that scares away recruits unnecessarily and makes old fart alums get a woody over the eliteness of their degree
My post had absolutely nothing to do with how tough or not tough GT and / or GA are. Don't hang your agenda on my words. This was all about flexibility and that the two schools have very little in common. Two of my three children finished at UGA and one from UGA law. Both coming out of a third gen GT family. I think most on this sight recognize who is fishing and who is not.

Animal02

Banned
I didn't know that you posted on those blogs? Did you use the same name you have now?
AJC actually banned him at least 5 times, and he kept coming back under new names, and, I assume, new IP addresses. He was probably a significant reason for the AJC closing blogs to only paying customers.
Don't think I posted, but lurked. There was another forum he was banned from that I recall.

Animal02

Banned
I don't know what Fortnite is, but when I was in school, Hearts and Bridge took all my idle hours, and there were always plenty of guys willing to play.
I never had time for games like that.....but I do know there was always a group playing Dungeons and Dragons in the west commons late most nights.....it didn't matter what early morning hour I was returning from the studio....they were always there .

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
B.S and more B.S. simply because you did not find it hard has no bearing on how difficult it is. Have gone to more than one school, there is no comparing the academic toughness at Tech. Having a wife that is a professor at a B10 school and seeing first had what students get away with compared to Tech is another. And as for what can be discussed here.....more B.S.
LOL! It was very difficult for me, took better part of 5 years, but I had a very difficult major without any support that players get. I do not understand why you feel that you have to feed your ego about your scgolastic difficulties on a football forum. Makes no sense to me. No wonder you had so much trouble at Tech. [emoji3]

Animal02

Banned
LOL! It was very difficult for me, took better part of 5 years, but I had a very difficult major without any support that players get. I do not understand why you feel that you have to feed your ego about your scgolastic difficulties on a football forum. Makes no sense to me. No wonder you had so much trouble at Tech. [emoji3]

You're making little to no sense as usual :rolleyes:

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
@Milwaukee I refuse to engage with him anymore. In the past, I have posted factual data to disprove most of his nonsense, but it doesn't matter. He just moves the goal posts. After I discovered his twitter account where he cyberstalked Vad Lee and tried to talk him out of coming to GT, and then tried to turn GT into NCAA compliance because he thought CPJ was breaking recruiting rules (the irony there) I pretty much wrote him off. Once he uttered one of his signature phrases on here, it became obvious who he was. I'll debate openly with any honest poster, and I respect a lot of you guys even when I disagree with you. I have no respect for this troll, and I refuse to waste my time proving him wrong. He's good enough at turning away fellow fans without my help.

Milwaukee

Banned
@Milwaukee I refuse to engage with him anymore. In the past, I have posted factual data to disprove most of his nonsense, but it doesn't matter. He just moves the goal posts. After I discovered his twitter account where he cyberstalked Vad Lee and tried to talk him out of coming to GT, and then tried to turn GT into NCAA compliance because he thought CPJ was breaking recruiting rules (the irony there) I pretty much wrote him off. Once he uttered one of his signature phrases on here, it became obvious who he was. I'll debate openly with any honest poster, and I respect a lot of you guys even when I disagree with you. I have no respect for this troll, and I refuse to waste my time proving him wrong. He's good enough at turning away fellow fans without my help.

That's nuts. Sounds like he's a borderline sociopath if that is true.