Graham Academically Ineligible

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
... do don't worry, you will sooner or later.
Well maybe not the exact words, but the inference is the same.

Yeah I dug myself a hole by not qualifying my statement better :D

When I read statements that are just beyond ridiculous I usually throw them out and forget about them. I generally chalk them up to either the person who made the statement having no clue what he/she is talking about or being drunk or being a troll. So I've probably seen those kinds of statements and they went in and out of my consciousness in less than a second. :ROFLMAO:

How many degree options does GT have compared to those other schools though? Your last comment is very telling, and I agree with it for the most park, yet it contradicts your assessment that we should recruit as well as some of the schools on your list (imo we should recruit as well or better than some of those you listed) but what football player WANTS to take the classes at GT when they could go to another program and take classes that “hide” them? Sorry, but GT doesn’t have the luxury to hide players like some schools. However, I think we can be a top 15 team in recruiting.

Not trying to be argumentative, but the claims of "hiding" at other colleges is flawed

No GT fan has any proof whatsoever, that a FB player taking a liberal arts class or non technical class at another college where the rest of the class has a 2150 out of 2400 on the SAT is in an easier situation

The prof ain't gonna cheat those 2150 SAT students out of their education just to pacify a FB player, and GT fans that assume that this is case at the other schools and players are being hidden academically sounds more like sour grapes along with a heavy dose of 80's era stereotyping

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Not trying to be argumentative, but the claims of "hiding" at other colleges is flawed

No GT fan has any proof whatsoever, that a FB player taking a liberal arts class or non technical class at another college where the rest of the class has a 2150 out of 2400 on the SAT is in an easier situation

The prof ain't gonna cheat those 2150 SAT students out of their education just to pacify a FB player, and GT fans that assume that this is case at the other schools and players are being hidden academically sounds more like sour grapes along with a heavy dose of 80's era stereotyping
Join my ignore club WnE

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Can someone catch me up on who this guy is supposed to be

I've never been to an AJC website or posted under another name, I have no idea why those claims are being thrown my way

I generally ignore your lies, but your use of "magical 3 loss season" a few days ago gave you away. The ONLY other time that phrase was used was on the AJC sites where you were called out by me and several other posters for it. If you're going to troll, you should at least have the integrity to own it. Sadly, you don't. But that's to be expected from a guy who cyber-stalked a high school student on Twitter...

You're now ignored by me as well.

I generally ignore your lies, but your use of "magical 3 loss season" a few days ago gave you away. The ONLY other time that phrase was used was on the AJC sites where you were called out by me and several other posters for it. If you're going to troll, you should at least have the integrity to own it. Sadly, you don't. But that's to be expected from a guy who cyber-stalked a high school student on Twitter...

You're now ignored by me as well.
That's the same kind of denial he always used on the AJC after he had been banned and came back with a new name. He's not very smart, is he?

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
That's the same kind of denial he always used on the AJC after he had been banned and came back with a new name. He's not very smart, is he?

Never was. Ken always saw right through him. Some of his tweets after Ken banned him were hilarious. He also called out @dressedcheeseside on his twitter feed, refuting the claim he'd never been on here before either.

Y'all got your old sparring partner back, now all you need is dawg fan lol.
I don't have him on ignore, but I refuse to post a response to anything he says. And no, we definitely don't need the likes of dawg_fan or bigmacondawg or twelveforthirteen. With the AJC now having shut down all comments, I will never have to read their garbage again.