Graham Academically Ineligible

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Not trying to be argumentative, but the claims of "hiding" at other colleges is flawed

No GT fan has any proof whatsoever, that a FB player taking a liberal arts class or non technical class at another college where the rest of the class has a 2150 out of 2400 on the SAT is in an easier situation

The prof ain't gonna cheat those 2150 SAT students out of their education just to pacify a FB player, and GT fans that assume that this is case at the other schools and players are being hidden academically sounds more like sour grapes along with a heavy dose of 80's era stereotyping
There is more proof that kids get hidden in classes than not imo. Just go look up some of the degrees they are getting. I’m not talking about every recruit now, but there are recruits that do. Every school doesn’t require calculus either. Can you think of one degree option where a kid at GT can be hidden at? I can find many at other programs. But regardless of that, you didn’t say anything about how schools have double the options as GT, do you really think that doesn’t make a difference?

There is more proof that kids get hidden in classes than not imo. Just go look up some of the degrees they are getting. I’m not talking about every recruit now, but there are recruits that do. Every school doesn’t require calculus either. Can you think of one degree option where a kid at GT can be hidden at? I can find many at other programs. But regardless of that, you didn’t say anything about how schools have double the options as GT, do you really think that doesn’t make a difference?
It really doesn't do any good to argue with him. He has an agenda, and he won't listen to any arguments (i.e., FACTS) to the contrary.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I like to debate with you :) The Topic "Is stech81 fat and old "

I say he is fat and old

Ha! He doesn't fool me for a minute with that schtick. His alter-ego on here is an obese, aging, sloppy drunk with a nagging wife, but in reality he's a young, svelte, debonnaire ladies man juggling five girlfriends and a secret life as a double-naught spy. I'm onto him, and I'm watching him :watching:

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Not trying to be argumentative, but the claims of "hiding" at other colleges is flawed

No GT fan has any proof whatsoever, that a FB player taking a liberal arts class or non technical class at another college where the rest of the class has a 2150 out of 2400 on the SAT is in an easier situation

The prof ain't gonna cheat those 2150 SAT students out of their education just to pacify a FB player, and GT fans that assume that this is case at the other schools and players are being hidden academically sounds more like sour grapes along with a heavy dose of 80's era stereotyping
You don't have to cheat the 2150 kids to make it easier for BOTH the players AND the lower 10% or so of the 2150 kids---you just give Cs instead of Ds/Fs, like most all elite private schools do. I went to Tech and one of said private schools, and I've seen it first hand. Btw, Tech was more challenging by far, than the private.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow