Fall Camp Thread

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I seem to recall watching him play in both spring games. He didn't look injured on that long TD run he had spring of last year.
I know for sure he was dinged this past spring, but you may be right about last spring. Maybe it was the fall. In my old age my memory is faltering :)

Boaty1

Helluva Engineer
Is there anywhere to get good scrimmage reports. I casually follow other teams and their coaches are for more forthcoming with information about the team/players. The way Johnson handles these questions is extremely annoying. He seems to think the whole world is too dumb to understand his genius and that arrogance probably leads to him lacking vision and imagination for his offense. I feel bad for the few reporters that attend this sideshow.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Is there anywhere to get good scrimmage reports. I casually follow other teams and their coaches are for more forthcoming with information about the team/players. The way Johnson handles these questions is extremely annoying. He seems to think the whole world is too dumb to understand his genius and that arrogance probably leads to him lacking vision and imagination for his offense. I feel bad for the few reporters that attend this sideshow.
He answers legit questions, some questions he has asked are just dumb or questions they know he doesn’t comment on yet they continue to ask. Could he go about it differently, sure but I’m sure it gets old after a while.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
CPJ was miserable today in that press meeting. My guess is that the offense had a miserable day which is what he lives and dies off of. I bet our defense got after them hard. He sounded like he sounds after playing a great defense and getting shut down ("How can we have so many missed assignments? It's ridiculous. Etc"). I love it. Get 'em Nate!! Make him want to retire because it's so miserable practicing against our own defense! Maybe we won't hear that kind of crap during the season.