Coastal Chaos

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I’ve read conflicting things.... we technically want uVa to win correct? Then Tech could beat them in the head to head and hope VT takes care of them too. Is this the right track?
It depends on what you think is more likely in the remaining games for both teams. If you feel good about VT beating UVA then Pull for uva. If you think Vt and UM can both beat Pitt and there is a three way tie for 1st or Pitt loses to VT, UM, and WF then pull for Pitt. I think the big one to watch for is BC beating VT.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Beautiful special teams play by UVa. Pitt to start on the 1.

Wish we did that.

UVa is better team overall I think. So it's better for us for them to lose.
Yes, 99 yd drives are a thing of beauty! Full field TDs are the best. Short field TDs are kind of annoying. I bet it’s kind of annoying for the offense after a turnover putting on your helmet and only having to run 4 or 5 plays to get to the endzone. Hardly worth the effort. CPJ should use back ups for that kind of crappy situation.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Beautiful special teams play by UVa. Pitt to start on the 1.

Wish we did that.

UVa is better team overall I think. So it's better for us for them to lose.

That's not how it works. It's a question of conf records.

uva has 1 conf loss and us and vpi after tonight.

Pitt has 1 conf loss with vpi wake and d'oh U left.

We need 5-3 to win the coastal with a chance at tie breakers. If pitt wins tonight they pretty much need to lose out after tonight. If one of their 3 losses is WF, that doesn't help us. Not only does would that give them wins over 1 of the other potential 5-3 teams, we'd lose the advantage of division record.