Coastal Chaos

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
You heard it here first, if we win out and we make the ACCCG.

VT losses to 2 of Boston College, Miami, and Virginia.

Virginia losses to GT.

Miami losses to GT.

Pitt losses to VT and Miami.

Duke losses to Clemson.

This leaves us a 5 way tie which we win because we would have the best record and or head to head in that scenario if I’m not mistaken.

This is what I’m hoping for/think is realistic. I’ll be rooting for BC and Miami. Need Miami to be tied with us so it helps with Pitt if they end up with only 3 losses.

It’s really hard for me to pull for Miami....especially anytime before and unless we beat them. I’m just gonna put blinders in and focus on GT.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Very slim chance Pitt loses to both VT and Miami.
I don't agree. I could easily see them losing to both. But VPI&SU would have to play well to beat them the way their rush defense can be gashed. Nevertheless, Pitt is NOT an offensive juggernaut, as they score only in the mid 20's when everything goes their way....

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
2f9e5c05a1dc7dfd4d1fdae0669a15776971cffa3733fb2d1e8ed9f785f03ef1.jpg

Milwaukee

Banned

VT losses to 2 of Boston College, Miami, and Virginia.

Virginia losses to GT.

Miami losses to GT.

Pitt losses to VT and Miami.

Duke losses to Clemson.

This leaves us a 5 way tie which we win because we would have the best record and or head to head in that scenario if I’m not mistaken.

This is what I’m hoping for/think is realistic. I’ll be rooting for BC and Miami. Need Miami to be tied with us so it helps with Pitt if they end up with only 3 losses.

If this is correct this is attainable.

Milwaukee

Banned

VT losses to 2 of Boston College, Miami, and Virginia. - Done

Virginia losses to GT. - Done

Miami losses to GT. - Done

Pitt losses to VT and Miami. - Done

Duke losses to Clemson. - Done

Has anyone looked at hotel rates yet for the title game? Could be the most epic Swarm tailgate in the history of the site if we pull this off. Am I 3 deep on Ketel One and a Xanax right now? Maybe, what's it to ya. I do some of my best thinking under the light of the Wisconsin moon.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Has anyone looked at hotel rates yet for the title game? Could be the most epic Swarm tailgate in the history of the site if we pull this off. Am I 3 deep on Ketel One and a Xanax right now? Maybe, what's it to ya. I do some of my best thinking under the light of the Wisconsin moon.
I will say this. If we go to Charlotte this year I’m going to see some of you all there. My wife and I just welcome our first child (a beautiful young lady - you’re welcome #Ratio into the family) but I’ll be there by gosh or by golly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtjoey84

Georgia Tech Fan
GT VT MIAMI PITT in a 4-way tie at 5-3 would mean We win the Tiebreaker with best head to head record of 2-1... Vt 1-2... Miami 2-1...Pitt1-2... We would win head to head Tiebreaker with Miami...We become the Coastal Winner...