Coastal Chaos

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
That NCSU loss to Wake was a lot like we lost a lot of games with Roof. His streak of late losses continues. Looked pretty good until that last drive and the ole bend don't break scheme broke.

Deleted member 2897

NC State has ONE 10+ win season in the entire history of their program. Why people keep ranking them so highly early each season is beyond me.

If we can get to 5-3 in the ACC, that will probably end up being 4th or 5th in the entire conference. Yet somehow we always get picked 10th-12th in the ACC, despite the fact we never end up there. So ridiculous. We need to start publicly shaming these poor predictions by reminding them how awful they always pan out.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If we can get to 5-3 in the ACC, that will probably end up being 4th or 5th in the entire conference. Yet somehow we always get picked 10th-12th in the ACC, despite the fact we never end up there. So ridiculous. We need to start publicly shaming these poor predictions by reminding them how awful they always pan out.

Oh please dear Lord no. While I agree with your premise, you are forgetting (I don't know how) the time proven "Georgia Tech inverse performance factor". I'll skip the detailed mathematics and proof but the basic premise is simple - Tech performs (in almost perfectly inverse way) contrary to what the experts think. Do you really want to draw attention to this and have the "gurus" picking us high every year?? Really. if this happens and we really tank, we will hold you directly responsible.;)

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh please dear Lord no. While I agree with your premise, you are forgetting (I don't know how) the time proven "Georgia Tech inverse performance factor". I'll skip the detailed mathematics and proof but the basic premise is simple - Tech performs (in almost perfectly inverse way) contrary to what the experts think. Do you really want to draw attention to this and have the "gurus" picking us high every year?? Really. if this happens and we really tank, we will hold you directly responsible.;)

Ah 2015... Memories. [emoji24][emoji24]

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
That NCSU loss to Wake was a lot like we lost a lot of games with Roof. His streak of late losses continues. Looked pretty good until that last drive and the ole bend don't break scheme broke.
The bend but dont break worked well last year when the 4 NFL draft picks were there.
The aggressive scheme is our best chance

Deleted member 2897

Wake Forest's win last night still keeps 12 teams in the ACC alive for bowl games.