Coastal Chaos

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I think Pitt is better than all three of its remaining opponents. Hope I'm wrong.
Disagree, I think Pitt has won the close while those other teams have lost the close ones. Miami and VT are better but they are not playing to that level. Imo they are playing on the level of Pitt. Issue with that is, if they play to their level they shouldn’t have an issue with Pitt, which is very possible. However, they might not do so in which case it will be a close game. JMO.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Disagree, I think Pitt has won the close while those other teams have lost the close ones. Miami and VT are better but they are not playing to that level. Imo they are playing on the level of Pitt. Issue with that is, if they play to their level they shouldn’t have an issue with Pitt, which is very possible. However, they might not do so in which case it will be a close game. JMO.

Hope you're right. Hope VT is either lucky or good, whichever. If VT wins, I think it gives us a little extra incentive tonight.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
It blows my mind that their are games involving good teams on and people are subjecting themselves to garbage coastal games.