Coaches on the Hot Seat

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Damn - I would have paid money to watch Sendeck take GT into Raleigh and beat the Pack. There would have been wailing and suicides like you have never seen before. :p

Now whether he could actually construct a team that could win there is another matter it sure would be funny if it happened.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Uhhh...

Side note - I hope they haven't hired him and BG somehow lands the gig. I think it would be a great spot for him and his salary might offset buyout costs if MBob at least got that part of the contract right.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Uhhh...

Side note - I hope they haven't hired him and BG somehow lands the gig. I think it would be a great spot for him and his salary might offset buyout costs if MBob at least got that part of the contract right.

You're still dreaming if you think he lands at a place like St. Louis. Wright State, Army or maybe one of the ivy schools would be perfect.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
[QUOTE

Side note - I hope they haven't hired him and BG somehow lands the gig. I think it would be a great spot for him and his salary might offset buyout costs if MBob at least got that part of the contract right.[/QUOTE]

The chance that CBG's contract has an offset clause is close to zero.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
[QUOTE

The chance that CBG's contract has an offset clause is close to zero.[/QUOTE]

I'll blame LazyAD for that, if it's the case.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Not really hot seat but may explain the exodus. The poster does explain in comments that it's a single source rumor.

Maybe he's looking for a place to retire down south?

Seriously though, hope it's just fatigue and nothing serious.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Cera5IIXEAUQfdK.jpg:large

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Just for the sake of housekeeping, Ford to St. Louis confirmed ....

No idea why they put out a denial even though they knew the deal was in the works.