Coaches on the Hot Seat

KeystoneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Reading, PA (10 minutes from me) native gets his first head coaching gig. Keep an eye out for another Reading kid, Lonnie Walker, on the national scene in two years. Just finished his junior year and is a high major recruit.

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow
Would be pretty interesting if Jay were to go the pro route... just don't think it will happen, at least not yet:

In reference to this tweet

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
2B0820C100000578-0-image-a-4_1438603994499.jpg

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Whoa, i cant process the potential Mack-to-MEM news. Let's just say there aee a couple of TN-based programs I'm rooting to fall on their 2-faces.

ETA: Oh sh*t, @CuseJacket is dead to me for a while.

Speaking (loosely) of TN bball, anybody see the reports of former TN coach Donnie Tyndall getting a 10yr show cause. Double-ewe, oh, double-ewe.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
WOW. Still being investigated for Sexual Assault and gets a job a few days after he was fired?

Apparently had MANY teams interested.

Whoa cowboy. There's no allegation, let alone investigation, of sexual assault.

A reporter who at least tolerated, at most participated, in sexual communication from him for months accused him of sexual harassment after he fed her false information. She claimed it was because she refused sex.

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow
Whoa cowboy. There's no allegation, let alone investigation, of sexual assault.

A reporter who at least tolerated, at most participated, in sexual communication from him for months accused him of sexual harassment after he fed her false information. She claimed it was because she refused sex.

I apologize I meant harassment not assault. But he is still being investigated, and it is still extremely shocking he already has a job

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...el-california-golden-bears-quits-amid-scandal