Ball State game.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
That post game pressor started good but degenerated into the same buzzwords after every question. Not that I expect him to explain everything, hearing the same buzzwords/cliches time and time again doesn't fill one with a lot of confidence. To be clear he was right about selfish and lethargic - but the open man is the go to man loses its effectiveness the 15th time it is used.

I was mumbling the same thing to myself on the drive home. But, that’s what you get with Pastner. That’s every time he speaks into a mic for the past 4 years. My 10 year old and 6 year do a bit about Pastner where he can’t answer a simple question. It goes some something like this:

10 year old: “hey coach, what’s your favorite ice cream?”

6 year old (as coach): ”Wednesday!”

10 year old: “hey coach, when is your birthday?”

6 year old (as coach): ”Chocolate!”

They start doing it every time I start listening to the post game show.

They are right... Pastner is a bumbling idiot.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I’m the kiss of death on these coaches. Won a trip to the ACC Tourney in Greensboro through BB and T drawing(because I wasn’t going up there, after seeing DRad at the last home game for Hewitt as he was flippant with me and my son). Who do you think I ran into at the Diamond Club? DRad. I spoke my opinion again, and a few days later Hewitt was canned before the UNC-Duke final. I’m sure it had little to do with me in reality. It took me longer to whammy CBG, about a year earlier than his pink slip, I spoke my mind.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I couldn't stand Hewitt by the end but I'm confident he would have recruited himself into at least 2 NCAA trips over the last decadw
Georgia Tech, Boston College, Rutgers, and Washington State are the only Power 5 teams not to play in the tournament this decade. From an SI report before last season started; Tulane, East Carolina, and DePaul are the only 3 teams from the Big East and American conferences that SI grouped together with the P5 as “big time conferences” that haven’t made the tourney this decade. (UCF and Miss. St. we’re also on the list but they got in last year.) So out of 87 “big time” teams, Tech will be at least 1 of 7 that didn’t see the tourney this decade. That’s pretty embarrassing.

I think I’d have to agree that Hewitt would’ve recruited his way to at least 1 appearance. It’s almost impossible to miss the tourney for 10 years as a “big time” team.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I was mumbling the same thing to myself on the drive home. But, that’s what you get with Pastner. That’s every time he speaks into a mic for the past 4 years. My 10 year old and 6 year do a bit about Pastner where he can’t answer a simple question. It goes some something like this:

10 year old: “hey coach, what’s your favorite ice cream?”

6 year old (as coach): ”Wednesday!”

10 year old: “hey coach, when is your birthday?”

6 year old (as coach): ”Chocolate!”

They start doing it every time I start listening to the post game show.

They are right... Pastner is a bumbling idiot.
That falls on me
My shot my shot my shot
Open mans the go to man

slugboy

Staff member
That falls on me
My shot my shot my shot
Open mans the go to man

Miss too many shots
Turnovers setting records
Losing to Ball State

(Took liberties for the Haiku)

Also

I missed what happened
How could we play so badly?
ACC network

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Looking for something positive out of the press conference....Evan Cole is graduating in three years, end of Spring in 2020. Anything else? Other than all the credit to Ball St.?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Not only did Ball State get open looks, they actually hit them. Totally out coached last night. No offensive flow at all. Very slow making decisions with passes and so sloppy when we made them. Not only is this team not shooting well right now we can't finish at the rim either.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I said it after the game last night....is it o.k. to want Coach Reveno for a year and a half as an interim H.C., while waiting?
Who knows, he might be a long-term answer.

No, if you're gonna make a change, make a change. If you can't really make a change, don't make a change.

Folks need to stand down on the rhetoric. Just root for the kids. And when the time is right ... the time will be right. It's just not right now.

That's Nietzsche-level deep right thurr.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We have 3 decent guys coming next year. They could probably get a release from their commitment if we were to change now. I am concerned who comes back next year. Devoe? The program is a mess right now. Not sure he could get a decent assistant to come in now with so much uncertainty.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Arizona State vied for the worst loss of the night, and grabbed some of the attention

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/game?gameId=401170631

40 point loss to St Mary’s.

I still rank ours on top because (a) it’s us and (b) they had a player or two with good stat lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We’re worse. We’re irrelevant. Nobody gives a crap about GT anymore except the poor bastards that catch us on a night we show up to play. They have no explanation for a loss to us.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
Game was awful, but had some pretty good seats last night.

upload_2019-12-19_9-49-34.png

GT_EE78

Banned
per Sagarin; Ball St was a .500 team with SOS at #192
GT is now at #155, and dead last in ACC
Cal and Tex A&M are the only P5's rated below us.
finding positives is getting difficult

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
per Sagarin; Ball St was a .500 team with SOS at #192
GT is now at #155, and dead last in ACC
Cal and Tex A&M are the only P5's rated below us.
finding positives is getting difficult
I wonder if we're thinking of dropping the appeal and taking the postseason ban this year. Right now it's difficult to see us with a winning record at season end.