Ball State game.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I won't be surprised if someone steps up and hooks you up with what you are asking for. Hopefully so.

If not though, check the ticket sites for section 110, row 6, seats 9 through 12. It's not quite floor seats, but it's the first row behind and above the first 5 rows of the sideline student section. They are occupied by visitor fans every single game, and I'm sure whomever ;) sits in seats 5 through 8 would much rather sit next to another Tech family. Pretty sure they belong to a lame **s season ticket holder that always sells to visitors.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I can tell you that I’m looking forward to seeing your son step on the floor. We need another high level talent on the floor with Devoe and he’s that guy!

Jacketbacker17

Jolly Good Fellow
ISO 2 tix for the game on Wednesday. Please let me know what you have. Thanks! Would love a sweet deal on some callaway club tix. Taking my sister to her first Tech game.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Big ask guys. Anyone with floor seats for that game willing to sell let me know. It’s my boys first game being able to play Pops want to be close.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you get the seats sorted out. I don’t have season tickets anymore (I moved to Houston a few years back and can’t get there enough to have kept them).

Hope your son balls out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk