ACC Tournament

GT11

GT Athlete
I think the light bulb has gone off in Moses and we will see more consistent play from him next season. Having the starting lineup in yesterday's game play and develop additional chemistry during the offseason will result in a better team. Add Usher and the other players on the team gives us rotational pieces that we should be able to count on.

I see us turning the corner next season.
I agree. Especially if Jose gets his head right

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I was certainly disappointed with this game, maybe the players figured out that you have to go all out for 40 minutes. It almost went without notice the foul Alston comitted on Lazewski. The undercut seemed deliberate, but he got away with it. Didn't like that at all from a Tech player, JMO.

What do you mean he got away with it? I thought they called a flagrant foul didn't they? Alston never should have been on the court anyway.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
What do you mean he got away with it? I thought they called a flagrant foul didn't they? Alston never should have been on the court anyway.

They called it a flagrant 1. I thought it was a cheap shot at the time and said so in chat.

You don't undercut a guy like that.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
B7D563FC-E2C1-4578-87BA-EF24236C22C8.jpeg

NCST coming back strong. Keeping me in the money!!

Deleted member 2897

Well, after shooting lights out against us, Notre Dame shot 26% for the entire game against Louisville yesterday. Figures.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Well, after shooting lights out against us, Notre Dame shot 26% for the entire game against Louisville yesterday. Figures.
Any chance the two defenses had something to do with that? (Genuine question...I did not watch either game.)

Deleted member 2897

Also, when watching Louisville play, I couldn't help to wonder how its even possible for them to put a team on the court. They were caught paying six figures to a basketball recruit for Pete's sake. That guy had to transfer away and was ruled ineligible to ever play college basketball and their coach got fired. But here they are, like nothing happened.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
Notre Dame didn’t practice the day before due to so many players out , they had one of the worst offenses in the country, nothing positive to draw from this

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
If he had a good class coming in this would be so much easier to handle , but he doesn’t heave squat coming in