ACC Tournament

LibertyTurns

Banned
The mutt being in the weak sister half of the SEC hasn’t done diddly for them. 2 more years of Curbee crapping himself & everyone will realize they’re still the joke of a school they’ve always been. This was a basketball thread though & I’m not sure my split is all that unbalanced.

Hell no on that split. That's suicide for us and it's a free ride for VT or LOU to turn into a national power.
I’d rather play a good football schedule every year than play Gardner-Webb.

ND is in the ACC in all but fball
Screw the Domers. The basilica is nice. The football stadium is nothing special. South Bend is in the middle of nowhere. They should give us a big cut of their tv revenue for the exposure they get from playing us. It would be ok having them & the mutt plus 2 other decent OOC football games each season, but I really wouldn’t mind if we never went north to that wasteland again.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Roy reminds everyone that he hates to call time outs. Easy to say he should have called one with 12 seconds to go and the ball in the hands of a freshman guard - a really good freshman guard but still a freshman. And we saw the shot they got. May be a great lesson for later in the tourney but for today they should have taken the TO.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
No way the ACC would go after UConn. BC would veto it. Plus, the Huskies are filthy. We already has Louisville. Don't need another dumpster fire always under the NCAA microscope

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
We need to add UCONN and either UCF/USF. Split the conference north south.

Syr, BC, UConn, VT, UVA, Duke, Lou, Pitt
GT, UNC, Clem, FSU, UCF or USF, Mia, Wake, St
Just need 1 team since we have ND in bb.
No way the ACC would go after UConn. BC would veto it. Plus, the Huskies are filthy. We already has Louisville. Don't need another dumpster fire always under the NCAA microscope
I like West Virginia.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
We need to add UCONN and either UCF/USF. Split the conference north south.

Syr, BC, UConn, VT, UVA, Duke, Lou, Pitt
GT, UNC, Clem, FSU, UCF or USF, Mia, Wake, St

The LAST thing the ACC needs to do is add another northern team that isn’t psu.

Jeez, can you see a football weekend - cu vs fsu, ugag vs LSU, uf vs ut, auburn vs ole miss and GT vs freaking UConn.

First thing is the ACC needs to get rid of nonACC members.

LibertyTurns

Banned
The LAST thing the ACC needs to do is add another northern team that isn’t psu.

Jeez, can you see a football weekend - cu vs fsu, ugag vs LSU, uf vs ut, auburn vs ole miss and GT vs freaking UConn.

First thing is the ACC needs to get rid of nonACC members.
Agree that the State Penn is better than UConn but try wrenching them out of the Big 10. Secondly, unless we steal all the SEC teams that aren’t wretched, there’s nobody available to glom onto the conference that’s going to stack up like UF, Barn, LSU, etc. In my mind we need to give the northern schools half the conference, maybe even expand to 18 so they can play a full conference schedule without crossovers, then have a north south playoff for the conference championship. The remaining 4 games can be rivalry games ie our game against the mutt, ND, plus a couple P5’s. Get rid of the Gardner Webbs, etc.

In basketball you play your 16 home & homes against your half of the conference, you stack the ACC tournament with respective halves of conference 8 v 1, 7 v 2, etc and put it over a week and a half with at least a day between each game. 9 v 8 can be a play in game for ****s & giggles.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I sure hope **** Vital doesn't do ACC games. I watched UK and UT game. He is such a homer he has both those teams as final four. The guy needs to retire. He is the absolute worst. I hate it when he does ACC games.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I sure hope **** Vital doesn't do ACC games. I watched UK and UT game. He is such a homer he has both those teams as final four. The guy needs to retire. He is the absolute worst. I hate it when he does ACC games.
I see Tennessee as a #1 Seed if they beat Auburn in the SEC Tournament Finals. I think Kentucky will be a #2 Seed,LSU a #3 Seed,Auburn if they lose a #5 Seed,Mississippi State will be a #6 seed,Ole Miss a #9 Seed and Florida a #11 Seed.