ACC Tournament

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Also, when watching Louisville play, I couldn't help to wonder how its even possible for them to put a team on the court. They were caught paying six figures to a basketball recruit for Pete's sake. That guy had to transfer away and was ruled ineligible to ever play college basketball and their coach got fired. But here they are, like nothing happened.

The worst story is the one that involved UK and Eddie Sutton. Cash was put in FedEx to pay a recruit and the package broke open. UK was punished by the NCAA just short of the death penalty. Sutton was coaching in the NCAA's the next year at another school, and his son transferred to that school to start at point guard. The NCAA makes no sense. Penalize the players that stayed at UK and who had nothing to do with it, but the coach goes on with his life with no consequences.

Does anyone know why the adidas employees that were found guilty were ordered to pay money to U of L? On the surface, that made no sense.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Why doesn't the acc go ahead & expand to 16 then we can have a real round robin. Top 4 teams have it so easy. I miss the round robin.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
I like the current format. The top 4 seeds deserve the double byes especially prior to the NCAAT.
I don't, everyone should be on even footing. The top 4 get to play lower seed's. Current format makes that pretty impossible.
The NCAAT doesn't give double byes, why should the conference tourney? The old ACC tourney round robin format was so much better.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Don’t beleive in one post with multiple thoughts eh?

Notre Dame didn’t practice the day before due to so many players out , they had one of the worst offenses in the country, nothing positive to draw from this

We’ve been rebuilding for 14 years

If he had a good class coming in this would be so much easier to handle , but he doesn’t heave squat coming in

Who’s the 4*??

The one recruit we have doesn’t even start on his juco team

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Duke is treating SYR like a high end AAU team playing a B team squad
No respect for their ability to handle the ball - lots of live ball turnovers and highlight dunks

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Zion is not only a great offensive player but he is a terrific defender. He has great quickness for a big guy. Fast hands and jumps faster than most players. He surprises opponents with his quickness. The UNC game today will be fun to watch with him out there.

Deleted member 2897

Zion is not only a great offensive player but he is a terrific defender. He has great quickness for a big guy. Fast hands and jumps faster than most players. He surprises opponents with his quickness. The UNC game today will be fun to watch with him out there.

Thats why he is one of the highest paid college basketball players in the country.

Deleted member 2897

Watching FSU game. Haven’t seen MJ Walker yet. Weird how a 5-star can disappear. Would be nice if he gave up and came home.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Why doesn't the acc go ahead & expand to 16 then we can have a real round robin. Top 4 teams have it so easy. I miss the round robin.

Because the chances of getting wvu, Texas, OU, psu, or teams like that are too slim.

With the n.c. mafia in charge, they would add navy, Elon, ECU, or vasser.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Because the chances of getting wvu, Texas, OU, psu, or teams like that are too slim.

With the n.c. mafia in charge, they would add navy, Elon, ECU, or vasser.
We need to add UCONN and either UCF/USF. Split the conference north south.

Syr, BC, UConn, VT, UVA, Duke, Lou, Pitt
GT, UNC, Clem, FSU, UCF or USF, Mia, Wake, St