9-4

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Anyone notice the KY lineman on the PJ scoop and score complaining to the ref about getting in the way? As if that was why he didn't tackle PJ
UK has a truckload of sour grapes and they should get over it. The Mildcats will fall back down to earth in 2017 finishing their usual 5-7 and missing out on a Bowl.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Anyone notice the KY lineman on the PJ scoop and score complaining to the ref about getting in the way? As if that was why he didn't tackle PJ

The ref did interrupt his pursuit but he was already losing the race anyway. No way 73 catches a 40, even with a couple of stumbles. The ref however had a chance but PJ pulled away once he started picking up his feet.

Several players stumbled during the game. It seemed, rather than slipping from too little traction, there was excessive sticking of the cleats into the turf.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
The ref did interrupt his pursuit but he was already losing the race anyway. No way 73 catches a 40, even with a couple of stumbles. The ref however had a chance but PJ pulled away once he started picking up his feet.

Several players stumbled during the game. It seemed, rather than slipping from too little traction, there was excessive sticking of the cleats into the turf.
Makes no never mind where the ref was and whether he did or did not interfere. He is considered the field of play and that is that. Somebody who can't catch a linebacker who stumbles twice on his way to the goal just needs to shut up and play. Of course, that was Stoops MO all day. And all this time I thought it was the thoroughbred horses out of Kentucky that were high strung. At least they can run.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
I think we are going to see a more smash-mouth GT offense with MJ at the helm, more consistent 3-4 yard gains. More death march old school stuff since MJ is not flashy at all, but a workhorse. And he'll have solid weapons around him.
Uughh! wake me up when we get inside the red zone.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Tevin and Vad -more turn overs on pitch than Jt.

Remember the reverse to Smelter. Two stud athletes make exchange at full speed.

Hope we can have good ball security.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Defensive coaches SELDOM make good head coaches......Bud Carson, Kirby not-so-Smart, etc. I would definitely not want to see us go that route. But it's really a moot point IMO, because I hope CPJ stays at Tech until he retires.

This is more than 100 percent true in college. Stick to O for head men.

There are always exceptions. But the O guys seem to succeed more. I mean. GOL was a good head coach. Saban is unreal. But the list is way smaller.bob Stoops. Its not many.