9-4

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
So you're saying they won't be Blind Sided?
I think Ole Miss knows they're about to get hit hard by the NCAA like they did twice in the 1990s. Then Hugh Freeze will be looking for a new job. Duke might be somewhere he lands in 2018 because I think Coach Cutcliffe will retire after Duke goes 4-8 in 2017.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I think Ole Miss knows they're about to get hit hard by the NCAA like they did twice in the 1990s. Then Hugh Freeze will be looking for a new job. Duke might be somewhere he lands in 2018 because I think Coach Cutcliffe will retire after Duke goes 4-8 in 2017.
Somehow I don't see Duke hiring a discredited hired gun who essentially got a job at Ole' Miss by selling them a tackle. I don't like the Dookies, but Duke is still Duke and image means something.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Somehow I don't see Duke hiring a discredited hired gun who essentially got a job at Ole' Miss by selling them a tackle. I don't like the Dookies, but Duke is still Duke and image means something.
That's true Duke isn't your typical football program. I could see NCSU hiring Freeze also if they underachieve and are looking for a new head coach.

With the way Loserville crashed and burned the people who vote on the Polls may have fallen out of love with them. Here's their 2017 schedule and how I think they will finish however the dates for most of the games haven't been set. I think Loserville goes 8-4 and 4-4 in the ACC.

Purdue@Indianapolis W
Boston College W
Clemson L
Syracuse W
Virginia W
Kent State W
Murray State W
@FSU L
@NCSU L
@Wake Forest W
@North Carolina L
@Kentucky W
OMG. Look at the OOC games they play. KY is the only FBS team, with 3 nobodies.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I read that as Purdue@Indianapolis, meaning a satellite school of Purdue located at Indianapolis. I guess I was wrong, and that they are playing Purdue IN Indianapolis. My bad.
I also read it as IUPUI (Indiana Univeristy-Purdue Univeristy at Indianapolis) which is a D1 sports school but they don't have football. So I guess I was wrong too.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
D coaches typically like the trench warfare and physical issues, the repetitious grind, the hand to hand combat fundamentals, and the manly part of the game. O requires organization, coordination, skill development, timing, movement execution, and innovation. (A lot of things are shared by O and D such as scheme development, play calling, teaching details, and instilling positive emotion, work ethic, and discipline). I think the required O skills are a little more in tune with the head coaching required skills, but a D coach can certainly possess or learn the head coaching required skills.

I was considered by most others as an O coach and learned or possessed the required skills to head coach. I assure you that internally I was a D coach.