Will we can Brian Gregory

LawTalkin Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
GkfT8mqr_normal.jpeg
Kelly Quinlan (@Kelly_Quinlan)
3/13/15, 9:00 PM
@waynecheck @CruncheeSportz will be announced next week, write it down

KQ sticking to his story today. Makes me feel a little better.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Kelly Quinlan is about to be back-peddling something not unlike Deion Sanders in his prime.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
The devil we know is often better than the devil we don't. I am ok with this, now we need to start working on bringing in some assistants to help turn around some of the offensive woes.

Also time to put this mess behind us and hit the recruiting trails hard. We need to keep taking steps forward - and with the slight improvement we saw from the guards we need to be putting in the work to get better EVERY DA#N DAY.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
We are officially out of the basketball business. We'll have a decent year next year (due to the seniors) then will fall off a cliff the year after since we can't recruit. Typical 90's-era mid-major cycle.

This, 100% this. Essentially the death penalty for the program for the next 3-5 years. What a joke.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This, 100% this. Essentially the death penalty for the program for the next 3-5 years. What a joke.

Also, as I said on TOS, good luck running a program when everyone knows you're only around until the buyout drops to a manageable level.

Y'all thought we were only able to land post-grads before. Sheesh. We're about to be Fresno St under Tark or Cincy under Huggins in terms of scouring the land for cast-offs and JUCO's.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
What a joke!!!!! Screw this, I will support and follow my parents alum Ga State until Gregory is fired!!! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. #RJHunter4Heisman

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I wish I was enough of a scumbag to just drop this program from my thoughts. Truth is Ill probably continue to watch them circle the drain for the next 2 years until someone grows a pair.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
WOW...that is indeed shocking if true. Also, gotta think those big donors were less generous this time around, or guys we wanted to talk to didn't pick up the phone. Like someone said, better the devil you know...especially since we can't afford anyone decent.

Should make for a very uncomfortable situation for KQ next year when trying to get "inside info" on the bball program...

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Have no idea about the veracity, but this post was made a few minutes ago on the AJC website.

JacketMan 5 minutes ago
The alumni who said they would pay for Gregory's buyout have reneged saying they were upset that GA Tech's new AD renegotiated his contract LAST season to up his buyout in spite of his horrible record, and they're using this as leverage to set HIM up as a possible leverage to oust HIM, TOO, next season.