Why do we stay with Russell Athletic?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I refuse to speak his name. When we do, he wins. Consider yourself warned.

Which makes him a marketing genius. Free advertisement. Everyone knows his sons and the name of their brand. @kg01 is Lavar Ball is only big and loud as he is bc we have given him the platform to do so.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I wouldn't buy the sneakers, but I think Lavar Ball is the hero we need & deserve. I'd be totally on board with Lonzo on the Knicks and Lavar Ball all over NYC.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I know he gets a lot of heat, but every time he gets the attention he is making more and more money. Dislike him or not, dude is a business man!

I read somewhere that he has already made $150,000 for the Lonzo's aka his K- Mart knock off Kobes.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
We could be the first to sign up with Lonzo Ball's dad and tie ourselves to his shoes. Groundbreaking deal :p

I feel like Lavar is Master P'ing Lonzo. Poor kid...his dad is costing him money and using him like a guinea pig for his own economic experiments. Lavar is making mistakes on Lonzo's dime, and his next son will probably look at how Lonzo is being handled and say "Yo Dad, I'm taking Nike's $8mill....I saw what happened to Lonzo."

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I feel like Lavar is Master P'ing Lonzo. Poor kid...his dad is costing him money and using him like a guinea pig for his own economic experiments. Lavar is making mistakes on Lonzo's dime, and his next son will probably look at how Lonzo is being handled and say "Yo Dad, I'm taking Nike's $8mill....I saw what happened to Lonzo."

I'd be more worried about his younger kids whom he has said will also be OADs but neither of them are NBA players. Lonzo at least has talent. He's going to ruin their college experience and then if their business falls apart what do they have?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'd be more worried about his younger kids whom he has said will also be OADs but neither of them are NBA players. Lonzo at least has talent. He's going to ruin their college experience and then if their business falls apart what do they have?

Youtube videos of their father actin' the fool...

Milwaukee

Banned
HMMRMBW.jpg

or bust

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Not directly related to GT, but good read here about Nike and fending off Adidas in one subsection of their businesses. Kinda touches one what I referenced earlier the thread: Adidas is "blue blood" and Nike is considered "new tech money". Nike is starting to feel pressure in putting out better products. Not sure what they're trying to do is going to push back what Adidas has going for them:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-05-18/nike-s-36-year-quest-for-the-transparent-sole