Why do we stay with Russell Athletic?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
No.

Never.

I would rather be a Duke fan.

tenor.gif

Also, curse you for making me look up a gif of that guy who's name I shall never speak.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

slugboy

Staff member
Oh man, after reading this, I've reassessed my order ...

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/3-big-reasons-armour-cooled-off-110005201.html

... Nike .. adidas ......................... UA ...BigBallerBrand (shout out, @Peacone36 )

It's always weird to me how Yahoo Finance runs so many articles critical of how others run their businesses. If it's so obvious, why couldn't they do it right?

So, to be on topic, I keep running into people who just love their Adidas shoes. UA seems to be doing solid with the clothing and with the AAU kids. There's reason to think a good arrangement will happen.

Last edited:

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
I've found our Adidas football uni with the right shade of gold

IMG_1001.JPG

I will be calling Tom or Punt to buy some GT Player exclusive Ultra Boost if we do sign with Adidas

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It's always weird to me how Yahoo Finance runs so many articles critical of how others run their businesses. If it's so obvious, why couldn't they do it right?

So, to be on topic, I keep running into people who just love their Adidas shoes. UA seems to be doing solid with the clothing and with the AAU kids. There's reason to think a good arrangement will happen.

Unfortunately for UA, they tried to go down the Nike road of high-priced shoes and it's backfired for them. IOW, the headway they've made may not be sustained in the coming years. I think they're in real trouble.

Like I said, ... Nike .. adidas ........... UA/BigBallerBrand (I'm kidding with the BBB stuff but I know it irks certain folks here to see it).

And, yes, @Ibeeballin you've finally worn me down to putting adidas up there with my Nike preference.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
He turned me on to Adidas ultra boost and thank god he did. Best shoes I have worn to workout or play basketball in. Last pair I owned was in college in 2000 when we had them sponsor our bball team. I won't buy Nike again except for a retro Jordan. I commented on his picture over on the Hive. Just replace the Ucla with a blue GT trimmed in white and that's what our uniforms should look like.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He turned me on to Adidas ultra boost and thank god he did. Best shoes I have worn to workout or play basketball in. Last pair I owned was in college in 2000 when we had them sponsor our bball team. I won't buy Nike again except for a retro Jordan. I commented on his picture over on the Hive. Just replace the Ucla with a blue GT trimmed in white and that's what our uniforms should look like.

Yeah, I might have to snatch up a pair of those or some NMD R1's.