Where do we go from here?

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
I can only imagine the kind of people that make these decisions. Who are they ? What's their names? Who ultimately decideds a coaches futire ? Can't tell me its all tstan. He just gave him a extension. No way he is on board for a change.
Then we will keep having losing seasons.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
I think what bothers me most right now is that early in CPJs tenure at Tech , these were all winnable games. If something was off he made adjustments. I'm not seeing any of that. Today felt like 2015 and last season all over again and it has me concerned CPJ doesn't know what's wrong or how to fix it. These are his recruits and his coaches nI'm hoping next game proves us all wrong and that today was a fluke. However if this continues , we as alumni and fans need to let the admin know we aren't happy with this. I remember being at Bobby Dodd when fans were chanting Fire Gaily, it wasn't pretty but we'll it worked

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
We are not getting them now so what's the difference. You have to try skmesomet new. If Tech keeps dragging this out, you might see this program drop to maybe the worse program in the acc. Our talent is def in the last of the acc.
I’m not arguing against getting a new coach if things don’t turn around. If Johnson can’t win here then he should be fired just like anyone else, but if people are expecting us to start recruiting blue chips all the sudden they they haven’t really followed the history of our program.

I think what bothers me most right now is that early in CPJs tenure at Tech , these were all winnable games. If something was off he made adjustments. I'm not seeing any of that. Today felt like 2015 and last season all over again and it has me concerned CPJ doesn't know what's wrong or how to fix it. These are his recruits and his coaches nI'm hoping next game proves us all wrong and that today was a fluke. However if this continues , we as alumni and fans need to let the admin know we aren't happy with this. I remember being at Bobby Dodd when fans were chanting Fire Gaily, it wasn't pretty but we'll it worked

Why are we waiting til next game to probes this was a fluke ?? This has been going on since 2010. What was a fluke was the 2014 and 2016 seasons.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
All I'm saying is 2014 got off to a rough start and look how that ended. I'm not happy one bit today, and pressure needs to be put on CPJ regardless
Why are we waiting til next game to probes this was a fluke ?? This has been going on since 2010. What was a fluke was the 2014 and 2016 seasons.

I’m not arguing against getting a new coach if things don’t turn around. If Johnson can’t win here then he should be fired just like anyone else, but if people are expecting us to start recruiting blue chips all the sudden they they haven’t really followed the history of our program.
I expect 4-6 players each class that are really good playera. We are in year 11 with this coach and we may have 4-6 really really good players on the roster.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer

If we lose to Pitt and Clemson then there will be about 20k people at the Bowling Green game. That should send a pretty big message.

All I'm saying is 2014 got off to a rough start and look how that ended. I'm not happy one bit today, and pressure needs to be put on CPJ regardless

If I remember correctly, there was a few games that season that we won by pure luck. I'm grateful for the 08,09,14,&16 seasons but I just feel with the way college football is changing , Johnson can't adapt. We need a younger energetic coach. Someone who can bring enthusiasm and hope!

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
We are not getting them now so what's the difference. You have to try skmesomet new. If Tech keeps dragging this out, you might see this program drop to maybe the worse program in the acc. Our talent is def in the last of the acc.

Delete your account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Well fans chanting Fire Gaily at Bobby Dodd sure got the attention of the administration if I remember.
How else is something going to change if we don't speak up? Hiding under the covers is not the way to make change.