What is this thing about Waffle House?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
hillary what difference does it make.jpg

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
4 eggs with cheese and a double order of bacon? He may not make it to the end of his contract.:eek:. or he will start looking like a former OC.

Well, he says it’s a lot of protein, along with the jolt of caffeine from the coffee and Diet Coke.

I imagine it all is no problem, as he will burn off the fat from all the running around he is doing recruiting. LOL

croberts

Ramblin' Wreck
4 eggs with cheese and a double order of bacon? He may not make it to the end of his contract.:eek:. or he will start looking like a former OC.
Maybe his plan is to gain 200 lbs and then challenge us for donations based on weight loss like the Fridge did at Maryland!:):):)

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Well, he says it’s a lot of protein, along with the jolt of caffeine from the coffee and Diet Coke.

I imagine it all is no problem, as he will burn off the fat from all the running around he is doing recruiting. LOL
I'd eat that all day, every day on my Keto diet, and I've lost 70 pounds in the past 6 months (with 0% change in exercise regimen).

Animal02

Banned
I did a no carb/no sugar diet for a little while and you would be surprised at the weight I lost and how much clearer my head was.

It’s actually what humans ate for a looooooong time.
I am just joking about.....it is hard to get away from the eggs/ butter/ fats myth.....though the nitrates in bacon may be another story......but I love bacon.:D

33jacket

Helluva Engineer