What is this thing about Waffle House?

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
You really don’t like anything do you?
Well, in @Skeptic's defense, if a corporate sponsor were to be found for BDS, I'd prefer it to be one of the Fortune-500 companies where our student-athletes routinely intern, not a place where (u)GA enrollee-athletes typically end up working, after their eligibility expires...

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
You really don’t like anything do you?
You don't have time for me to recount the things I like, among them common sense and respect for traditions (even if they need to be spruced up a bit.) And I am sorry, but going over to old Waffle House Stadium is just inviting ridicule. (And I have eaten at Waffle House so it is not an elitist view. I sit facing the door, just in case. I agree with GDpdm: if it's gonna be sold -- and right now this is all just message board stuff -- get a solid corporate sponsor.

Animal02

Banned
You don't have time for me to recount the things I like, among them common sense and respect for traditions (even if they need to be spruced up a bit.) And I am sorry, but going over to old Waffle House Stadium is just inviting ridicule. (And I have eaten at Waffle House so it is not an elitist view. I sit facing the door, just in case. I agree with GDpdm: if it's gonna be sold -- and right now this is all just message board stuff -- get a solid corporate sponsor.
Anyone posting using common sense and historical perspective and not buying the hype Hook line and sinker is just being "negative" :rolleyes:

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone posting using common sense and historical perspective and not buying the hype Hook line and sinker is just being "negative" :rolleyes:

7e4.jpg

ncjacket79

Helluva Engineer
Like anyone seriously would rename the stadium after Waffle House? Lighten up man.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck
Coach, if you want to see your grandkids grow up, please, calm down with the WH. WF is a viable option... (that's er, Whole Foods)