What is this thing about Waffle House?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
He also leaved out the CEO of Waffle House is a GT alum. That alone would go a long way to explaining the GT connection.

Honestly the whole thing came off like a child whining when he sees something another kid had and decided he wanted it. The dawgs have Ford trucks locked down, just be happy with that and move on.
Especially the red ones with bald tires.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Will UGA try to claim The Varsity next? You know...because there is one in Athens.
Some of their fans in past years tried to do that very thing. Many Uga fans don't know the history of The Varsity. Being smug for too long may be the Achilles heal that CGC is going to exploit.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
He also leaved out the CEO of Waffle House is a GT alum. That alone would go a long way to explaining the GT connection.

Honestly the whole thing came off like a child whining when he sees something another kid had and decided he wanted it. The dawgs have Ford trucks locked down, just be happy with that and move on.
Sorry, but touting the fact the CEO of WH is a GT grad pales in comparison to the fact that they can boast that hundreds upon hundreds of u(sic)ga grads work there (primarily in the coveted midnight till dawn shift).

LibertyTurns

Banned
Well, in @Skeptic's defense, if a corporate sponsor were to be found for BDS, I'd prefer it to be one of the Fortune-500 companies where our student-athletes routinely intern, not a place where (u)GA enrollee-athletes typically end up working, after their eligibility expires...
My vote’s for Lockheed Martin, Caterpiller, General Dynamics, UTC, Northrop, etc. It’s who we are.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

Amazing! There is no gimmick this man will not exploit to get recruits excited about Georgia Tech. I mean a hat with "404" on it? I can still remember my parents phone number when we lived in Atlanta and yes it was (404). You know, I am beginning to wonder if Coach Collins might have missed his calling and should have been a Madison Avenue advertising executive. Nah, he was born for the Institute and Atlanta. Simple as that.