Urban Meyer

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Boy talk about naive. Do you actually believe that fairytale/pack of lies that urban cryer & Ohio st put out?

He knowingly ignored the domestic abuse going on. So he wasn't the actual one beating her but thanks to him the abuse continued. In his position of coach, he ignored it and looks like he covered it up, which I find reprehensible. At least Zach Smith was finally fired. That whole thing with smith was clearly a dereliction of urban's duties as head coach. That assistant should have been fired years ago. Zach smith should be facing criminal charges. If urban had done his job, maybe smith would have been charged earlier and the abuse stopped.

This is is similar to Mich st doing nothing about nassar for years. Do you get that? Wake the **** up!

Milwaukee

Banned
Dude I can't even respond right now, because you're so wrong and uninformed and I'm not allowed to tell you that here. But please don't tell me to wake the "****" up because I feel attacked when you say that and I need to report you. Please don't use that type of language with me. Mods, please take a look into this serious matter. After all, I'm offended and deserve the same as the other posters.

Am I swarming right?

Jmonty71

Banned
Why are we attacking each other on this??? I can disagree with Milwaukee without using harsh words. While, I do agree there is more to the story, good or bad, I also think there was a lot of blind eye going on. A lesser coach or losing coach would of been fired. Point is. Money talks. But, let's not attack each other. Just my opinion.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
So sorry if my wake up comment offended your delicate sensibilities Milwaukee. I was merely responding to your previous asinine wake up comment.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer