Urban Meyer

Milwaukee

Banned
Urban Meyer says he has brain cysts and will coach Ohio State as long as he can. I wonder if this is legit or he is trying to get out of Ohio State because he's on the hotseat? This sounds like the heart problems he said he had at Florida when he was on the hotseat there.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...-buckeyes-details-brain-cysts-cause-headaches

Dude are you serious? You do realize he had brain surgery at the age of 14 and has dealt with this his entire life right?

Don't let your agendas get in the way here guys. Hate him all you want, but don't be tacky losers about his health.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Dude are you serious? You do realize he had brain surgery at the age of 14 and has dealt with this his entire life right?

Don't let your agendas get in the way here guys. Hate him all you want, but don't be tacky losers about his health.
No agenda because he probably lied about his condition at Florida just to get out before his hotseat got too hot

Milwaukee

Banned
I've followed Urban extremely close throughout his career. None of this medical stuff is fabricated, it's just ammo for people who don't agree with the way he goes about things.

It's pretty simple. Just say you don't like Urban Meyer but don't be purposely naive. Lots of butthurt people here that really just don't like Urban. Pretty much sums it up.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
I've followed Urban extremely close throughout his career. None of this medical stuff is fabricated, it's just ammo for people who don't agree with the way he goes about things.

It's pretty simple. Just say you don't like Urban Meyer but don't be purposely naive. Lots of butthurt people here that really just don't like Urban. Pretty much sums it up.

So he is not a documented liar? And we should just trust anything he says?

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
Some urban liar fans are in denial buzzstone. While this may be a valid health issue, you are absolutely correct that urban liar does not have a reputation for being
honest or truthful.
giphy.gif

Milwaukee

Banned
I'm calling a truce with Lauree, Buzz, and Mike on the Urban situation. The bottom line is you're all 100% delusional and completely wrong but we're on the same team and I don't want the bad mojo for the 4 game run we're about to experience :)

Agree to disagree, and move on. I enjoy your guys' thoughts on pretty much everything besides this topic.