Urban Meyer

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Both Dabo and Saban are on a roll right now, IMO unlike Saban, I think Dabo's time will be cyclical and I think Venebles is a part of his success.
It would be interesting to see how Clemson and Dabo would do if Ohio State happened to hire Brent Venables. Clemson would probably go back to allowing as many points as they scored like the way it was before Brent Venables was hired.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's my list of places where Urban Meyer could wind up being hired if he's fired from Ohio State

1)LSU(Ed Orgeron will be fired if LSU underachieves again)
2)North Carolina(Will be looking for a head football coach in December)
3)Missouri
4)Colorado
5)Texas Tech
6)California
7)Pitt
8)Boston College
9)Kansas State
10)Utah

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Yep, the Title IX guidelines are quite specific. Here is the link from OSU's website. If he was aware of the abuse as has been reported and did not bring it to the school's attention his a** is gone.

http://titleix.osu.edu/index.html

Domestic violence

Conduct that would meet the definition of a felony or misdemeanor crime of violence committed by the complainant’s current or former spouse or intimate partner, a person with whom the complainant shares a child in common, a person who is or has cohabitated with the complainant as a spouse or intimate partner, or individual similarly situated to a spouse under domestic or family violence law, or anyone else protected under the domestic or family violence law of the jurisdiction in which the offense occurred. An individual need not be charged with or convicted of a criminal offense to be found responsible for domestic violence pursuant to this policy.
Where does it specify Meyer's duties? I'm trying to find it.