Upcoming announcement for stadium renovations? Found these advertisements newly posted around Bobby Dodd.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
some of those rates are expiring soon and will have to be refinanced at a much higher rate.
Not disputing you at all, but I've seen this noted previously and wondered about the source of this information.
I imagine that the terms of the loans are available publicly somewhere, but I haven't found them.

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
I'm still not convinced the ACC is soon to dissolve, but its extremely gratifying that Cabrera and JBatt have made a preemptive strike, informing the college football world we are serious about remaining with the big boys in case it does ...
I think everyone is positioning for 2030, 2034, and 2036 (unless CFB goes nuclear, then all bets are off). I think in 2029/30, the B1G will renegotiate their contract for 6 years to coincide with the end of the ACC contract and that a handful of schools will leave. I think there will be schools that will leave the ACC for the SEC in 2036 and the SEC will proactively negotiate their 2033/34 contract to expand in 2036 for the ACC schools that will be joining. But, all ACC schools will remain in the ACC until 2036 (unless someone tries to buy out a year or two like Texas and Oklahoma did). These dates are just too close unless it all blows up (which I think is quite likely to happen).

Georgia Tech is positioning themselves to compete at the highest level. It remains to be seen what that means. I doubt Cabrera will be president when all this happens. CEO's don't usually stick around 15-20 years.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Not necessarily. "Winter" doesn't start until December 21st. The mutt game is in the cesspool in 2026. Could start destructive construction the week of Thanksgiving.
That means we’ll have to host our CFP game in the Benz…