Upcoming announcement for stadium renovations? Found these advertisements newly posted around Bobby Dodd.

forensicbuzz

21st Century Throwback Dad
When you say "[your] dog or [your] wife," that's not appositional, right?
Correct. My wife is not a dog, and my dog is not my wife. My wife's dog does react when I yell and my dog does not have a wife. I really don't have a dog, but my wife does; that dog is not me. So, both my wife and my wife's dog react when I yell at the screen (be it widescreen or computer screen) when someone does something stupid, which is about 70% of the time.

That may or may no be a made-up statistic.

But, the bourbon is real and always flowing. And, I did testify in State Court today. It was an....interesting day.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Correct. My wife is not a dog, and my dog is not my wife. My wife's dog does react when I yell and my dog does not have a wife. I really don't have a dog, but my wife does; that dog is not me. So, both my wife and my wife's dog react when I yell at the screen (be it widescreen or computer screen) when someone does something stupid, which is about 70% of the time.

That may or may no be a made-up statistic.

But, the bourbon is real and always flowing. And, I did testify in State Court today. It was an....interesting day.
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society