UNC 2024 Post Game

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yep, I went there a few times years ago and was shocked by the shear scale of stupidity people exhibited when they were emotional.

Nah, it's there to capture all the emotional outbursts so they don't bleed into the forums.

Just acknowledge it for what it is.

If it weren't for chat, where else could I hang out with my drunk friends and kg if I can't be at the game....
drunk panda GIF

I see the subtle part where you separated me from the drunks. Salud.

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
Agreed, but when you’ve been IN the toilet bowl for 4 years, I’m happy to play in December while we figure out how to win consistently (we’re doing that).

I’m happy to win today. As bad as I think Carolina is, we were still on the road, in an empty, sleepy, noon stadium with a handicapped Haynes King, emotional day for their program, TFG’s Super Bowl, aided by Carolina mob zebras. They may have an edge on talent too.

Having said that, the 4th quarter collapse was brutal, and Birr has to get it figured out between the ears.

Conference win, 5-2 for the first time since 2014? I’ll take it.
there were so many holding calls on their big plays I couldn't believe it. on their one play at the goal line, their guy our guy around his neck pulling him away. on one big run, effords was dragged down by his jersey.

pretty bad

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
yeah, seems like we kicked a late FG to tie it, but I can't remember it all 100 years later. I do remember the long walk back to the car, and the numerous confrontations.
Me too. We did kick a late fg to tie. Several UNC punks wanted to start some crap with me and my wife leaving the game. I have hated them ever since. I do have friends that are unc grads but hate their athletic programs. Can you say AFAM?

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
Totally disagree. You and I watched a different ending.

WE busted a run in their D and OUR RB hauled it to the EZ. WE won that game.

You can pi$$ and moan all you want, but our team played to the last snap and made it happen.
We also had enough of a cushion to survive a bunch of mistakes. The mistakes don’t mean the cushion wasn’t earned.

But we can’t expect to get that big a cushion next week.

57jacket

Helluva Engineer
We won. Quit yer b*******. Good teams find ways to win games like that. We did, they didn’t.

Yes, we made a bunch of mistakes. We’ll clean those up this week. I’m more concerned about King.

We’re 5-2 heading into MBS to face ND is a very high profile game. We’re one W away from a bowl. That’s all good. Focus on the good, not the bad.
Great post! Some are never happy. We won people. We won.

Blue&Gold1034

Jolly Good Fellow
Totally disagree. You and I watched a different ending.

WE busted a run in their D and OUR RB hauled it to the EZ. WE won that game.

You can pi$$ and moan all you want, but our team played to the last snap and made it happen.
This is the best start Tech has had to a season since 2014 and people here are acting like the team needs to be put in front of a firing squad.