UNC 2024 Post Game

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I saw him throw the ball when he was a freshman backup who had to start. He did a great job. He can throw and should have been allowed to in this game. From AI: 2022 (True Freshman): Made a huge splash as a true freshman, despite appearing in just three games and making two starts … Amassed 692 yards of total offense (565 passing, 127 rushing) and five touchdowns (three passing, two rushing) in just three games … Completed 49-of-82 passes, good for a team-best. Did he forget how to throw?
Pyron was 3-5 against VMI with a TD. I know it was just VMI, but he threw a very nice pass to the sideline running the opposite direction. He hasn't forgotten how to throw the football.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Captain America Reaction GIF
Thank you. Carry on.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We won. Quit yer b*******. Good teams find ways to win games like that. We did, they didn’t.

Yes, we made a bunch of mistakes. We’ll clean those up this week. I’m more concerned about King.

We’re 5-2 heading into MBS to face ND is a very high profile game. We’re one W away from a bowl. That’s all good. Focus on the good, not the bad.
That’s just something people say to feel good when you play like crap and luck into a win. We did not find a way to win. Let me say that again. We did not find a way to win. UNC found a way to lose.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Glad to win it. Glad to rip out their hearts.

Not glad about the penalty on 3rd and one to ice the game.

Not glad about not trying to go for the throat when we got the fumble.

Not glad we got conservative when we needed to pull away.

Interesting that we didn’t get a fumble because they said forward progress was stopped, then awarded a TD on a sneak that took 3 days.

Clean it up. We play like this against the Domers and the Benz will be empty at halftime.
Key believe our players are bad, so he runs the qb for first down that eat clock. Hope king can come back quickly

Wow, we beat a bad Duke and a bad unc.