Ticket exchange

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Anyone have a ticket available for Gardner Webb tonight? I have two stinger Mobile passes, but the other son (CE, 2015) wants to meet us there.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I’m looking for 4 tickets for any upcoming GT basketball game, i want to take my family for their first Bball experience. Please PM me with details.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
@UgaBlows tried sending PM but am having some trouble getting it to send. Think it’s user error on my part, but will just post this here since it’s easier. I’ve got four in section 101 for USC Upstate. Believe face value is $40 per ticket but we can figure something out

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Can anyone advise the closest place to park to McCamish for the USC Upstate game tonight? Looking on RR.com the closest they are showing is the parking deck on state street which is still a long way to walk in the rain!

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Can anyone advise the closest place to park to McCamish for the USC Upstate game tonight? Looking on RR.com the closest they are showing is the parking deck on state street which is still a long way to walk in the rain!

The family housing deck on the other side of 10th street next to the Turner building is closer, but I do not know if they have game day parking there, meaning I do not know if you can pay on the day of the game or if you have to have a season pass... I have never seen them taking money at the gate.

You probably already know this, but from the State Street deck, it is shorter to walk if you cut through the track and field complex instead of walking down 10th street.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
The family housing deck on the other side of 10th street next to the Turner building is closer, but I do not know if they have game day parking there, meaning I do not know if you can pay on the day of the game or if you have to have a season pass... I have never seen them taking money at the gate.

You probably already know this, but from the State Street deck, it is shorter to walk if you cut through the track and field complex instead of walking down 10th street.

For the UGA came the family housing deck was permit only. Maybe since this is USC upstate and school is not in, they will have the sense to make it general.

Thanks for the tip on the state street deck. I didn't know you could go through the T&F complex. Is that route obvious? Usually I just park in the visitor lot by the Physics building, which is not much further away that the SS deck.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
For the UGA came the family housing deck was permit only. Maybe since this is USC upstate and school is not in, they will have the sense to make it general.

Thanks for the tip on the state street deck. I didn't know you could go through the T&F complex. Is that route obvious? Usually I just park in the visitor lot by the Physics building, which is not much further away that the SS deck.

From the State Street deck, exit out the east side and cross the street (Atlantic Drive) and take the sidewalk/path along the left/north side of the molecular science and engineering building. This will take you past the track and eventually right to the west entrance of McCamish.