The Search Reloaded

The previous thread became a rant fest about Bryce Drew and people asked to start a new one so we could refocus on information. Saw that and I started a new one.
Actually, the last thread became a rant fest about MBob. Until now this one has been free of that. I guess it just proves once again that haters gotta hate, and it doesn't take much to get them going again.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
If Cuonzo isn't a candidate, then doesn't that mean the info came from us? If it came from Cal it seems like we would get the usual public statement of I'm very happy at Cal and excited about next season, blah blah blah. The wording makes it seem like we aren't even considering him.

gtfan088

Georgia Tech Fan
If Cuonzo isn't a candidate, then doesn't that mean the info came from us? If it came from Cal it seems like we would get the usual public statement of I'm very happy at Cal and excited about next season, blah blah blah. The wording makes it seem like we aren't even considering him.

Which makes me wonder where MBob was at and who he was speaking to.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
As regards internet commandos saying who is / is not a candidate, how much they have or have not been offered; what some dwag **** stroking P.O.S. ATL radio personalites says about our search I could in no way care less.

Best I can tell, NOBODY even knows who (if anybody) MBob has talked to personally. Give me a name, time & place. None of these idiots can prove to me, with facts, how much money we offered to any candidate that was proven to be interviewed. Tell us exactly how much for how long.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
CM always seemed a bit strained for our conservative culture at GT. Not because of his race, but the cloud hanging over him with the sexual harassment situation. He may be totally innocent, but the risk was always there that the NCAA or CA law enforcement would take some action against him. And, then there is question of why Cal does not have him on contract. Whose fault is that?

If I were betting, I would be tempted to put money on Ohio as the destination of MBob's flight yesterday. If the GTAA did this, it was all a smoke screen to provide cover for Matta while he met with GT.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer

hahahahaha, all I can do is laugh at this point...I have already gone through the stages of anger, disappointment, contempt... Now its like a movie... Just sit back grab some popcorn and watch this crap go on and on and on.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
CM always seemed a bit strained for our conservative culture at GT. Not because of his race, but the cloud hanging over him with the sexual harassment situation. He may be totally innocent, but the risk was always there that the NCAA or CA law enforcement would take some action against him. And, then there is question of why Cal does not have him on contract. Whose fault is that?

If I were betting, I would be tempted to put money on Ohio as the destination of MBob's flight yesterday. If the GTAA did this, it was all a smoke screen to provide cover for Matta while he met with GT.

You think CA law enforcement gets involved with cases of failure to follow UC reporting protocols? OK then.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
You think CA law enforcement gets involved with cases of failure to follow UC reporting protocols? OK then.
I am not sure who enforces things at Cal, but it is a state university. My wording is probably wrong, but the point of my comment is that there could be further action against him.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I am not sure who enforces things at Cal, but it is a state university. My wording is probably wrong, but the point of my comment is that there could be further action against him.

Not legal action. There's no alleged crime. You think UC can take disciplinary action against a GT coach? OK, then.