The Search Reloaded

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Even within the fan base I don't think it looks terrible. Aside from die hards, I don't think people are following it too closely, and as long as we get a decent coach in the next few days most will not have even noticed or will forget about it in a few weeks.
Good point. My dad is a fan, but isn't a die hard like I am, so he has been asking me for updates every few days. Most people aren't paying attention.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
One thing is certain. KS doesn't have any good sources at GT.

giphy.gif

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Read The Search and now too this point in The Search Reloaded... A real page turner... Lots of twist and false information to lead the reader to a surprise ending. Sure hope the end of the story is good.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The Fred Vinson stuff just doesn't make much sense.

If you're going to hire him, why don't you just hire Jay Larranaga, because he's viewed as a future stud, and put good recruiters around him?

If you're going to hire Vinson, why not roll the dice on Keatts, McCall, or even Kelsey, because they've been head coaches & recruited at the ACC/SEC level?

If you're going to hire Vinson, Mark Price should've been our head coach about 2 weeks ago and that's something I'm not in favor of yet.

Vinson has developed an ok resume, but I'm not seeing why he's a better candidate than other options.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You beat me to it by 10 seconds. Also, pretty sure I have no idea how to embed a tweat. Any tips?

Just need to copy & paste the link. This board is much better for embedding tweets & youtube clips than the Scout board.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I used to have trouble on the android devices embedding. Not sure if it's Twitter or the fact that I'm one of those dreaded apple device people now but everything goes much smoother.

shakim3

Jolly Good Fellow
My attempt at investigative reporting part 2:

I checked the flight records of the Columbus and San Francisco flights from yesterday around the time of the interview and he was not on any of those flights.

According to GT rules you have to fly Delta or Air Tran and can only take a private jet if it is extremely necessary. I don't know how the Southwest-Air Tran merger changed anything, but assuming Delta is the only option he wasn't coming back from Cal or OSU yesterday around the time he said he was in the airport.

If anyone has flight numbers for any potential airports he could have been in yesterday around 4:30 pm, I can see if they can be checked for him.

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
If you're going to Cal, OAK is probably a better option.

Though I doubt the standard GT travel rules apply to the AD.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer

I had a friend who works at Delta check the flight records of the Columbus and San Francisco flights from yesterday around the time of the interview and he was not on any of those flights.

According to GT rules you have to fly Delta or Air Tran and can only take a private jet if it is extremely necessary. I don't know how the Southwest-Air Tran merger changed anything, but assuming Delta is the only option he wasn't coming back from Cal or OSU yesterday around the time he said he was in the airport.

If anyone has flight numbers for any potential airports he could have been in yesterday around 4:30 pm, I can see if they can be checked for him.
Uhhh.... Isn't that illegal? lol

gameface

Jolly Good Fellow

I checked the flight records of the Columbus and San Francisco flights from yesterday around the time of the interview and he was not on any of those flights.

It is probably better to have someone check the airport bars for MBob.