The Search Reloaded

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Anybody know the nature of these health problems? He's only 48, still quite young for a coach.
I was just reading up on it. He had back surgery years ago and ended up getting "drop foot" from it, and he can't bend over, and he walks with a limp. Evidently it's pretty painful. Seems like he's in bad health but loves coaching.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Anybody know the nature of these health problems? He's only 48, still quite young for a coach.
He has back problems. Surgery 8-10 years ago did not work and he wears a brace. But this is not new. Maybe the associated pain is worse, but he has been living and working with this for a while.

pmixmaster

Georgia Tech Fan
your lobo man back again. here is a tweet from our local hoops guru and head of our fan board . has a lot of good inside information an connections take it for what its worh but he just posted this . TO be fair he is fairly accurate in all his inside information as he has the ins apparently

The LoboLair ‏@TheLoboLair 2h2 hours ago
Not sure if these names are already out there but I'm hearing Matt McCall (Tennessee Chattanooga) and Pat Kelsey (Winthrop) for Georgia Tech

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
If this happens I'm done with GT basketball....
Me too....until the season starts. Seriously, the same people that are complaining now were saying two months ago that if BG was not fired they were done with GT bb. BG was fired and we got played by the Valpo dude (I refuse to say his name) who doesn't believe in living up to his word (if we can believe the Internet). I'll support anyone as long as it's not Dwayne Morrison.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Me too....until the season starts. Seriously, the same people that are complaining now were saying two months ago that if BG was not fired they were done with GT bb. BG was fired and we got played by the Valpo dude (I refuse to say his name) who doesn't believe in living up to his word (if we can believe the Internet). I'll support anyone as long as it's not Dwayne Morrison.

What same people? Almost all the active people (not on ignore) in this forum thought that CBG should've been gone last year but were resigned to him staying another year. I don't remember anyone saying that they would bail on GT if he weren't fired this year.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Allow the hate to flow through you...

Had to add this--I was on my cell phone when I first posted...
Emperor-Palpatine.jpg