Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I guess that moron John Adams must think 6-7 Vanderbilt(Who pounded Tennessee) is better than Georgia Tech:rolleyes: I guess he didn't watch the Georgia Tech-Vanderbilt game:rolleyes:

You'd think those specific results would temper a little bit of their attitude, but man that SEC kool aid is strong. I guess Tennessee just wasn't properly motivated against their in-conference, in-state rival. Yeah that must be it. Couldn't be that they aren't as good as they wish they were.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
You'd think those specific results would temper a little bit of their attitude, but man that SEC kool aid is strong. I guess Tennessee just wasn't properly motivated against their in-conference, in-state rival. Yeah that must be it. Couldn't be that they aren't as good as they wish they were.
They've been saying they lost to Vanderbilt because their defense was shot all to hell with injuries at the end of last season:rolleyes:

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Who cares what they think. Vol fans are for the most part just stupid human beings. When was the last time anyone outside of knoxville gave a crap about them...The last time I was there I had to dodge more drunks in the road than they have people who can read above a 5th grade level...

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Who cares what they think. Vol fans are for the most part just stupid human beings. When was the last time anyone outside of knoxville gave a crap about them...The last time I was there I had to dodge more drunks in the road than they have people who can read above a 5th grade level...
I like it when someone will say what is on his mind. :)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

No one cares what they "think" (put in quotes for a reason). It's pure comedic value for me. Gotta pass the summer somehow since I haven't delved back into the Barves yet. Not sure I ever will.

#BattleofWoundedKnees

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm scared of that Vol team. That team has several 4 star athletes on it. But what gives me hope is all those 4 star players have knees. Knees to cut. They'll get on the ground. Ask Kentucky.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I'm scared of that Vol team. That team has several 4 star athletes on it. But what gives me hope is all those 4 star players have knees. Knees to cut. They'll get on the ground. Ask Kentucky.
The Defense is a big question mark for Tennessee in 2017. Defensive linemen Kahlil McKinzie(Missed most of 2016 with pectoral injury),Alexis Johnson(Missed late 2016 with hip injury),Shy Tuttle(Missed most of 2016 with a knee injury) and defensive end Kyle Phillips(Shoulder Surgery missed a lot of 2016) are all coming back but they're not near 100 percent yet

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

That's a great point you make there. Have you ever coached? Sounds like you're a natural. I do have to correct just one part, though. We're clearly gonna be choppin'. All. Game. Long. Tenneknee's not gonna know what hit 'em. Well, to be fair, they're definitely gonna know what hit 'em. It's gonna be 5 bowling balls covered in barbed wire with .... {comments redacted}.

Yeah, I went to far. Had to self-censor. :unsure:

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
That's a great point you make there. Have you ever coached? Sounds like you're a natural. I do have to correct just one part, though. We're clearly gonna be choppin'. All. Game. Long. Tenneknee's not gonna know what hit 'em. Well, to be fair, they're definitely gonna know what hit 'em. It's gonna be 5 bowling balls covered in barbed wire with .... {comments redacted}.

:cool:(y):LOL::notworthy:

We don't CHOP --- we CUT. BIG difference.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
thE4M3K6GX.jpg

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
I hope the Vols are deep in the line.....after the first go down with bum knees then backups better be ready.
I hope the Vols take a page out of Beamer's playbook, and spend time indoctrinating the refs on chop blocks. It's always nice to see the officials take it to heart, and call our opponents for more chop blocks than we ever commit.