Tennessee fans already starting to talk about the 2017 GT-Tennessee game

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I keep going back and forth if I want to come to this game or the VT game. I'd love to spend Labor Day weekend back home but there's nothing like watching a game at BDS. I just don't want to pay a small fortune for **** seats in the dome when I can sit upper level midfield at BDS for half the price and a better view. Decisions, decisions.....
You should game to the VT game...
It's on Veterans Day... what are you, a commie? Besides... it could very well be the Coastal Div Championship Game.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Not sure what y'all are talking about. We are learning a new offense.

I have a few sources on the scout team. They said we'll be installing the same run-n-shoot package CPJ ran at Hawaii. He's had it in his back pocket for a few years now. Now that JT's gone, he's unleashing it with MJ. The downside is everybody else's gotta learn it in one offseason! That's unheard of!

I wasn't authorized to release this yet so I'll erase this post in an hour or so.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

I have a few sources on the scout team. They said we'll be installing the same run-n-shoot package CPJ ran at Hawaii. He's had it in his back pocket for a few years now. Now that JT's gone, he's unleashing it with MJ. The downside is everybody else's gotta learn it in one offseason! That's unheard of!

I wasn't authorized to release this yet so I'll erase this post in an hour or so.

Umm. That's already installed.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

GT run and shoot:
We run the ball and the defense yells "Aw SHOOT!" when we get a first down.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Umm. That's already installed.
Yes. This anonymous source industry has boomed with this administration but I didn't know it got into football message boards. But yes, it seems to me that with what little I know of this run and shoot business, running four vertical routes is very much part of it and we have done that frequently. What I just don't get, though, is the thought that with the departure of the first QB Johnson has had who is a decent passer -- and way past that in the fourth quarter -- he is installing some pass-happy stuff with one whose arm is still unproven. Not to mention Johnson sneers at that sissy art of throwing the ball. As he has said repeatedly, and always as a surprise to TV "analysts", when we pass, we mean it. Now to me a daring Johnson innovation would be a full house backfield. Wouldn't that shake the rafters?

Deleted member 2897

You know what? Maybe we are about this wrong. Maybe we should want them thinking, a lot, about their health. Fear the darkness.

"You'll walk over, but you're limping back." - Granny Klump, The Nutty Professor
FreeVector-People-With-Crutches.jpg

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
It's funny to me that with all the complaints from rival fans, in the 9 years Coach Johnson has been here nobody has actually gone and looked at how many DL we've injured compared to other teams. If our style of play is so dangerous, shouldn't there be a trail of broken bodies behind us? I can only remember a few significant injuries, and they weren't usually related to cut blocks. Strange, isn't it?