Tech v duh U postgame!

Deleted member 2897

Dear ACC:

First, kiss my ***.

Second, how about instead of giving other teams Bye Weeks before playing us, you give us some Saturday night games. We are now 8-1 in Saturday night games. That’s right, in the last 11 years under CPJ, we’ve averaged less than 1 single Saturday night game per year.

You are literally costing us wins and losses with this BS that other teams don’t have to deal with.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Dear ACC:

First, kiss my ***.

Second, how about instead of giving other teams Bye Weeks before playing us, you give us some Saturday night games. We are now 8-1 in Saturday night games. That’s right, in the last 11 years under CPJ, we’ve averaged less than 1 single Saturday night game per year.

You are literally costing us wins and losses with this BS that other teams don’t have to deal with.
Amen

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Look i usually don't call out people in win threads. But if you had half the knowledge about football you think you do you'd realize why we stuck with marshall in this game and why he still gives us a good chance to win when reading the defense is the goal. Do you know why the qb counter worked tonight but the zone option didn't? Its ebcause of miami's speed. Miami keyed on TO when we ran the zone option like any athletic D keys on a good HB running stretch action. When marshall was in there they were keying the a backs. This lead to the counter working. Its also the reason the counter to contrell worked the entire time marshall was in but failed the one time TO ran it. On that play they were reading the QB and the zone since we favor zone so the backside stayed home.

The Threat of triple option with marshall opened up the rest of the run game. Miami is a good defense. 8-9 of those players will play on sunday. This was going to be a hell of a fight. Getting three was not a loss. We play for 1-0 each week. I don't think oliver is going to win the job next year either. I think that's going to end up being Graham or maybe johnson. Now we might see oliver next week a lot. Depends on how UVA plays it.
Preach it JGT what you said. People who don’t understand what is REALLY going on on the field just don’t get it. Great post

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Dear ACC:

First, kiss my ***.

But September would be better. :)

Animal02

Banned
Dear ACC:

First, kiss my ***.

ESPN, not the ACC