Tech v duh U postgame!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
**** you, **** this game, **** the players, **** the staff, **** the goddamn reporters, the towel guy, the refs, the announcers, cold weather, **** the jerseys, **** Twitter, **** the oline, twice, **** bowl eligibility, **** transfers, **** this board, **** the...*******!!!!!!!!!

Did I miss anything?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let's see ...............yeah you did **** Tech and the triple option!

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Coach Woody did just fine tonight with the talent he had on the field. Defense played its best game, starting to really gel, now. Missed some tackles, but made plenty, too.

Yes he did. You know those three linebackers Miami has that are supposed to be so good? Miami fans call them the "Bermuda Triangle" but man they were trashing them tonight (among others).

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
8 drives and 27 points. I love it. We played an amazing defense and still got more than 3 points a drive.

Special teams may have been the winning point of the game (Percy Harvin game ball)

Defense still is rubbish early in the game. Apart from the first drive and the 95 yard drive they played out of their minds.

Total team win against a good team.

Animal02

Banned
CMR is horrible. The game has passed him and his 30year old offense by. He needs to take his head out of his Christian *** and find football, Jesus. He's an embarrassment to the legacy of the Miami Hurricanes football team and his alma mater. Anyone who can't see that is a jerkoff. I can't make this more clear. 1997 wasn't nearly *** embarrassing as this...he, his son and his wife should go on a mission and leave the Canes football program to someone else. Flake James is next...

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Marshall threw off his front foot followed threw and completed passes any qb would be proud of.

Brad ran a beautiful double move route to dump the cb, and the scheme took care of the safety.

I think people forget how good that miami D is, and we scored enough.

That safety had no business leaving the middle of the field wide open but that is what Miami players do... forget their responsibility and try and make a play on their own.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
So you guys think that we should start TO next series?

Yes. For the same reasons I have all year. I don't see TQM leading us to anything this year. We aren't winning the coastal much less the ACC. I don't see us beating UGA with him. We're already at a bowl game. So what are we really playing for? Just to win. I still think TO gives us as good a chance to win as TQM. TQM played well but he was given the ball 3 times inside the 40. I think if TO gets the same opportunities we'd have won this game as well. That isn't to say TQM played poorly but I don't think he's a difference maker. Add all that up and I feel that TO should play.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Defense is sooooo close. Great win!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am not an expert by any means, but the insertion of Jalen Johnson and Charlie Thomas on the outside has given our defense a certain flexibility it did not have before. They can rush the passer, cover a back, or cover a tight end and are fast enough to limit bubble screens and slants which have plagued our defense forever. Very impressed with t he play of both of them.

Deleted member 2897

If we beat Virginia to get to 7-4, I wouldn’t doubt if we get some votes in the rankings. That’d be 6 wins in the last 7, with earlier losses to Pitt, USF, Clemson, and Duke - many of them close, and all of which look better and better by the day.