Tech v duh U postgame!

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
CPJ confirmed in the post game press conference that Miami players were trying to stir up trouble pre-game too. Karma. Richt is NOT a good guy - he let’s that happen every pre-game. Karma indeed.
What was that anyway? Why come in the middle of our entrance and act that way? I don’t think I’ve ever been that disgusted by a football team before.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Still not great. But i think we are about to start having a D.

The secondary made some strides today. Played the ball in the air for a change.

The bad....giving up 3rd down conversion after 3rd down conversion over and over. Especially 3rd and longs.

I also got frustrated a couple of times when we failed to set the edge.

But I agree. We are moving in the right direction.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The secondary made some strides today. Played the ball in the air for a change.

The bad....giving up 3rd down conversion after 3rd down conversion over and over. Especially 3rd and longs.

I also got frustrated a couple of times when we failed to set the edge.

But I agree. We are moving in the right direction.

Still young, and lack a true force up front. We give the oline as much time as they need. I think a new wave of talent and gaining speed on the dline and linebackers will help a ton.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
When time expired I saw T Oliver race out of the player entrance to the field under the North/East corner of the stands WITHOUT his helmet. He must have been in the locker room on the last drive. He only played two plays, one sweep where he got whacked good and the other a handoff. I wonder if he got hurt and was being checked out. He looked fine in the after game celebration. Anybody know anything?

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
What was going on with the UM players just before the start of the game when most of their team rushed to the NE end zone corner and blocked the last few GT players coming on the field. Many kneeled and seem to be baiting the GT fans? What was that all about? For a moment it looked like the start of a full scale riot but the refs got the UM players back in place quickly without further issues.

LibertyTurns

Banned
What was going on with the UM players just before the start of the game when most of their team rushed to the NE end zone corner and blocked the last few GT players coming on the field. Many kneeled and seem to be baiting the GT fans? What was that all about? For a moment it looked like the start of a full scale riot but the refs got the UM players back in place quickly without further issues.
*******s were picking on the flag girls. Hey I got an idea, try winning against the men instead.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Curious about the board’s thoughts on our “muffed punt.” Would it be in our best interest to have PH3 punt low from now on and peg a ball off a defender’s back? That **** punt was play of the game for Miami.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
That was probably the most fun I’ve ever had at a Tech game and I’ve been to roughly 30 games over my 27 years. I took one of my best friends, we drank too much before the game and were both rowdy going into the game. Seats were in 205 and the crown in 205 was really boring. Family atmosphere so at halftime we walked down and just ended up in the strident section. What. A. Blast. No one knew we weren’t students. We had a great time. I still think Oliver should be playing but the defense showed out and Marshall played his tail off. An amazing birthday weekend. Go Jackets!