TaxSlayer Bowl Media

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Their Big will start well.

Note a majority of time gt will be on right hash with heavy ol to right and fast ol to left. Also Bryan can pull. Coach is going to eat these guys for lunch then big will get slower and slower.

If we start fast they will never catch us.

(I remember Clemson dl being very big and fast and lb were big and very fast. We were killed in first half but played much better in second half. This is uk not cu

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Their Big will start well.

Note a majority of time gt will be on right hash with heavy ol to right and fast ol to left. Also Bryan can pull. Coach is going to eat these guys for lunch then big will get slower and slower.

If we start fast they will never catch us.

(I remember Clemson dl being very big and fast and lb were big and very fast. We were killed in first half but played much better in second half. This is uk not cu
That is the MO of all Johnson-coached teams. And what might be termed a "slow start" is more likely Johnson taking the pulse of the defense to various alignments and blocking schemes and making halftime adjustments in both scheme and play calling. The Navy beat writers, you may recall, "warned" us of that when he left Navy.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The Good Word: Scoring Record Likely to Fall
Head coach Paul Johnson is well aware. He's not especially fond of field goals, often choosing to go for it on fourth down in favor of scoring touchdowns. "I was joking with [Butker], and told him we're going for two every time," he said.

It doesn't take much to make Butker smile. Sometimes, maybe it's a nervous grin for Tech's tri-captain. "He said that at the banquet," he said when asked about Johnson's suggestion. "But I think he's joking . . . hopefully."

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I couldn't quite tell from prior practices but I'm pretty convinced now that these white helmets lack the honeycomb pattern. I'm wondering if we Rick white pants and gold jerseys......