TaxSlayer Bowl Media

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
AJC: Georgia Tech jumps into bowl practice
The offense did some work against the defensive look that coaches expect to see from Kentucky. Tech has faced a defense coached by Kentucky coach Mark Stoops before, in the 2012 ACC championship game when Stoops was Florida State’s defensive coordinator.

“He played four defenses in the game, so I’m sure he’ll pick one of hose and come with it,” offensive line coach Mike Sewak said.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
December 8 2016 - TaxSlayer Bowl Coaches meet for first press conference

Love CPJ's honesty.
  • Talking about winning 5 of the last 6 was partly due to being fortunate.
  • About the offense, sometimes physical superiority can cancel theory.
  • About the offense, not that much different than a lot of other teams since almost all run some option.
  • Amazing that they don't mike up the questioners either. Must be a difficult technology since we can't do it either. (tic)

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
How much is parking near Everbank stadium and where do we need to park?

My brother-in-law goes to all the uga-FL games. He tells me that there is a parking deck right at the stadium but you need to get there early to get in. Also the Fairgrounds are nearby and a good choice. There are other places down town or at the airport where shuttle buses run if there is a handicap or long walk avoidance issue. He thinks parking for this game is a much less issue than fighting the big party attendance at the uga-Fl game. I am going to try the Fairgrounds at his recommendation.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
My brother-in-law goes to all the uga-FL games. He tells me that there is a parking deck right at the stadium but you need to get there early to get in. Also the Fairgrounds are nearby and a good choice. There are other places down town or at the airport where shuttle buses run if there is a handicap or long walk avoidance issue. He thinks parking for this game is a much less issue than fighting the big party attendance at the uga-Fl game. I am going to try the Fairgrounds at his recommendation.
Ok thanks bud!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
His #9,11,14......uh no.

I'm trying to rank a little something else. Conference performance. #1 ACC winning, #2 SEC losing, #3 B1g losing......#3 was almost head of #2 then I got my mind right again. All of it comes 2nd to Tech winning of course.
First of all, I want TECH to win. After that, I would love to see Bammer get humiliated by Washington. That would be the icing on the cake after a weak showing by the conference this year overall. The media would be forced to pull their heads out of the sand at that point. Watching UGAg lose again would be nice but it stays in third place for me because they have already sucked this year. What would another Uncle Lou do for anybody at this point?